*Goner*

[Jimin's POV]

*yawn*

"What time is it?" You wondered.

The clock said 3 AM.

"I must have fallen asleep...Yoongi certainly did, he could be dead and you wouldn't be able to tell."

*yawn*

"Hhhhhhhhh I have to pee."

You got up and used the bathroom. When you were done you sat back down on the couch where you were sleeping and felt like something was missing.

"Y/n....where is she..."

You explored your house to look for her. You checked the kitchen, both bathrooms and two of the three bedrooms. But what you found in the third bedroom made you feel uneasy.

"Why is Jungkook cuddling with Y/n? She was mad at him before she went to talk with him last night...I wonder what changed."

You began to feel dizzy at the sight of her arms wrapped around him. Their faces were only inches apart. The uncertainty of what could have happened while they were alone was enough to make your eyes tear up.

"Oh Y/n, I hope he didn't corrupt you."

All you could do was stare at them. You watched them lie there together for about seven minutes, but your eyes still didn't want to believe what was happening. Your knees were getting weaker the longer you looked. Bodies can only take so much stress and you felt like yours was close to collapsing. You needed to leave. You needed to get out of that room and out of that house. So you did.

"Where the hell is my Jacket." You thought while scurrying around looking for it like a helpless animal.

"I don't need it."

You walked out of your house with close to nothing. All you brought with you was your phone and a pair of headphones.

You were going to the old abandoned cabin by your favorite childhood park. It wasn't that far of a walk, it was only a few miles away.

When you arrived you saw the same old cabin that you had spent so many hours in when you were little. The windows were all busted out and cracked, same as always. The wood had a weird smell to it due to the rain over all of these years. The fireplace still had the carving you drew on it when you were fourteen.

"Fuck this world." It read.

"Edgy."

You remembered the many times that you and Jungkook came here to play board games and sit by the fire. You remembered comforting him here when his first girlfriend broke up with him. You remembered how you two used to graffiti the trees surrounding this place before the people who owned this land cut them down. This place was probably a hundred years old. You never got to see it in it's glory days, it must have been so beautiful when people lived here. However you didn't really wish that you could have witnessed that. If they were here this wouldn't be your safe place. You wouldn't have all of the memories that you've gathered here.

"Hoooo....Hooooo.....Hoooo..."An owl sang.

There was never much noise coming from this area, only animals. It was always extremely quiet here. And you hated the quiet. That was the only bad thing about this place.

"Music. That's what I need right now." You sat on the old rocking chair that you had left there many years ago and leaned the back of your head against the wall. After a few moments you put on your favorite playlist and just listened.