*Fun and Games*

"I'll see you there boys." You said to Jimin and Jungkook as you all left the school.

"See ya." They both replied.

"Wear something cute." Jungkook whispered to you and walked away with Jimin.

{Time Skip}

You went home, took a shower and put on a skirt and hoodie.

{Time Skip}

You arrive at Jimin's house.

You knocked on the door and someone said "Who is it?"

"It's me." You replied.

"Me who?" They said and giggled.

Y/n:"IT ISN'T A JOKE JUST LET ME IN, I'M FREEZING!" You shouted.

Jungkook opened the door and lifted you up with a tight hug.

Jimin:"YAH PUT HER DOWN!" Jimin yelled.

"Yeah..Please put me down Jungkook." You said with an annoyed voice.

"Fine, you're no fun." He stated with a pout.

Jimin:" Hey Y/n.. how are you?" He said while he tried to look you up and down discretely but failed.

"Uhh I'm good..I guess. I'm ready to play some games." You said in a nervous tone.

"Alright, Well you two can play since there's only two controllers. I'll watch." Jimin said as he patted the area on the couch next to him inviting you to sit.

You sat in between Jimin and jungkook.

Jungkook:"Alright kitten, let's get this over with." He said smugly.

"Prepare to die." You winked at him.

{Time Skip}

"I can't believe she beat you 10-1, she's really good at that game." Jimin looked at Jungkook and laughed.

Jungkook:"I let her win, because she's cute." He sulked.

"Yeah right." You said as you high-fived Jimin."Uhh I'm thirsty.. Is it okay if I get a drink Jimin?"

Jimin:"Of course, you don't have to ask. The cups are on the top shelf." He replied with a smile.

"Top shelf? Okay.." You walked to it and tried to reach but failed miserably."Umm I can't reach, can someone help me?"

Jungkook:"I'll help you, since I'm the tallest." He lifted you up.

"Nice view..." Jungkook said as he looked up your skirt with a smirk. "Did you wear those cute panties for me, Kitten?"

"PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled as you tried to squirm away from him.

Jimin:"Seriously Jungkook? You're such a perv." Jimin snapped.

Jungkook:"Like you aren't the same way, you would have looked too." Jungkook said as he put you down.