Cheater Cheater

*AT TWEAK BROS. COFFEE*

Craig rolled his eyes and slumped back into his seat, he tried not to show any emotions rather than disgust written all over his face.

"Don't deny it Bebe, it's not like the whole town doesn't know it" Craig said in a monotonous voice

"I-I'm sorry Craig, it was a mistake, I should've known better," Bebe said looking down while she glanced at her hot chocolate, her reflection stared at her.

"Yeah, sure, you should've. Whatever, I don't care" He didn't want to deal with all of this right now but he had to end it. 

"Craig, I.." Bebe trailed off, "just leave please,  we're done here"

Bebe's eyes widened in shock. "N-no, Hol---"

"Leave my fucking sight" He had rage under his breath that made Bebe's hair stand up that she actually packed everything and rushed to the door. Tears were forming on her eyes as she went.

Everyone at the Coffee Shop stared him in shock, obviously, some of them were adults who probably thought Craig broke the poor girl's heart. Some were people who aren't close with the two yet still knows whatsup on everyone's lives since they all go to school or rather students from another school scooping up news and drama from Craig's school.

After she left, he let out an unending sigh as he placed his hands onto his face and put his head to rest on the table.

Craig's P.O.V

Great! Just fucking great, the girl I've been dating for a while cheated on me with some dude she met at the club. Then guess what? I looked like the bad person here and tomorrow was spose to be our monthsary. 

Life's Fucking Great!

I took my bag and swung it into my shoulders, flipped everyone off then left the place where the scene just happened.

It's cold but I didn't care, I felt betrayed and I'm hurt. To actually be played like this feels like cupid has been playing tricks on me.

I reached my house, opened the door, then went straight to my room. Mom and Dad tried talking to me but I decided to flip them off. 

After shutting the door close, I threw my book bag onto the ground and slumped onto my bed. Then I heard soft 3 knocks on the door.

Annoyed, I said "What"?

Tricia, my sister who is younger than me went in my room and said nothing.

Curious, I waited for her to talk.

"I heard what happened" she slowly said

"Ugh, drama spreads like wildfire don't they"? I sarcastically asked. I got even more annoyed at the fact that there's no privacy in this town.

"I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry and I never really liked her. Uhm. If you need someone to talk to I'll be here" she finished her sentence and closed the door slowly.

Even though our whole family flips each other off all the time, mostly Tricia and I, she still cares about me. The thought of that made me smile.