Meeting

Craig's P.O.V.

I wish I could've done more for Tweek. I feel really bad that he was thrown into that situation.

After getting his phone number he was picked up by a lady who seemed really familiar. Not that I care. Kenny and Butters probably went somewhere when I just texted them that Tweek is okay and I wanted to go home. I took a shower once inside my house and just sat on my bed.

I felt pretty tired and I slowly fell asleep

Tweek's P.O.V.

"Are you alright Tweek"?  My mom asked in concern still driving the car on the way home

"I'm fine mom" I bluntly answered

Who was that young man"? My mom curiously asked

"Oh that's Craig, he was showing me around because he was doing some shopping too"

"Oh that's nice, you've made your first friend honey" 

I didn't say anything as I felt like the energy in my body was sucked by a vampire. 

But he is nice, he seemed like a sweet person. I probably won't ever see him again and that's okay. He could be in my heart for a while. Just a tiny crush.

I smiled as I thought of him again

When we got home I went to my room and I was going to prepare the things I needed for tonight. I need to at least look nice.

Craig's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my sister banging the door, "Wake the fuck up stupid"!

"Ugh what time is it"? I checked my phone and it was almost 8 pm.

"Hey dumbass you need to get ready we need to be there in 20 minutes"! my sister keeps yelling can't she just stfu for once

"Shut the fuck up I'm up"! I scanned through the items I bought today. If my mom hadn't forced me to go shopping I might've looked poor like Kenny at this new kid's house.

Come to think of it, this person is new. Could it be that this person is my soulmate? I can't shake the feeling off that it is a possibility. I  got up and got ready and it was time to go.

"Ready"? My mom asked everyone

"Let's just go," I said, I was curious who this person is. I can't get the words of Lady Lavi from my head.

It was a 2-minute walk from my house to that person's house. My mom rang the doorbell and on the driveway, I saw a familiar car,  a red car. 

Shit.

That looks like the one that Tweek got picked up on.

No way. This couldn't be his house.

The door opened and suddenly a lady answered the door.

My eyes widened a bit as I recognized her. She was the same person that picked up Tweek earlier.

If that's his mom, then their kid must be

"Tweek"! "Craig"? 

Tweek's P.O.V

"Tweek"! "Craig"? I asked in shock while he also said mine at the same time

Craig? what is he doing here? No way. They are the ones coming for dinner?

"Gahh"!! I was astonished This was totally unexpected!!!

My heart started to pump faster when I saw him and my face started to turn red. I completely jinxed what I thought before. I saw him again, the complete opposite of never going to see him anymore.

"Craig? Oh how nice, so you're the one that helped our little Tweek here. Come on in" My mom invited them inside

"Thank you so much for having us Mrs. Tweak" The lady said whom I assumed is Craig's mom