Shopping

Craig's P.O.V.

Wait, what the fuck?

Did I just say he's cute? Whatever

"Nice to meet you too Tweek, unique name" I shrugged off what I was thinking.

"Thank you, I know it sounds weird but you're the first person to compliment it" He smiled again

Damnnnnn, that smile

I tried distracting my thoughts and finally, I saw the first shop

"Oh hey. we're here at Font" I went inside the shop first trying to decipher what I just thought, did I seriously just think he's cute? The fuck?

He soon followed after and suddenly he was twitching lot more as he was greeted by a woman in a suit.

"GAH!! I-Im sorry. t-thank you" He apologized to the lady to which she was sort of confused. He kept gazing down so I went over to him "Are you sure you're alright"?

"Ah-ha-ha, don't worry about it" he looked down embarrassed. I sort of feel bad for him. Does he have to deal with this every day?

Wait, why the fuck do I care?

"Don't worry I'll be here" I tried enlightening the mood

"Thank you" he smiled again.

Then, I smiled too

Tweak's P.O.V

He's 

He's adorable when he smiles. No, no way I cannot like this boy.

I tried pushing the thought back in my brain but it seems like I am getting more nervous than usual. He motioned me over to the racks of clothes. 

"Hey you want to try this"? He asked

"W-well I am looking for something a bit more casual yet proper. I am meeting a few people by tonight" I embarrassedly said while looking at the shirt that says "Red Racer"

"Oh, right right, sorry I love this show red racer," He said as his eyes beamed with light

"I've never heard of it, sorry" I apologetically said.

"Boo you're no fun. You should definitely check it out" he was joking

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.O.V.

After a while of trying out clothes, they were both having fun trying out new and weird outfits they'd never wear.

It was lunch time already.

"You wanna get something to eat"? Craig asked 

"Sure! Where is a good place here"? Tweek wondered scanning the area

"I'll take you to this one place, they have really good shit"

Tweek wondered where it was and lined up somewhere following Craig, upon having to order it was time to pay. Tweek pulled out a 20 and gave it to the vendor before Craig could even say something.

"Here you go, for both orders please and keep the change" Tweek handed the man a 20$ bill. 

Craig was surprised by his action, Tweek just looked at him and smiled 

"You've done enough for me today. I don't know you Craig but you're the first person I've met in South Park and you've  helped me today. You didn't have to but you did. I really appreciate it so I've paid for your lunch as thanks"

"Tweek, you didn't have to" Craig was still a bit lost at words but he appreciated the gesture and smiled at him. Though he tried to look as if he doesn't care his emotions still show.

This day was unexpected but Tweek made his day or should I say 'Tweeked' it a little better

As they ate and chatted, some people who knew Craig spotted them while they were walking by the mall and approached them