Ghost

Craig's P.O.V.

"I'm so tired right now, can't we just go home and maybe do this tomorrow It's like 8 pm already"? I whined even though I am curious who that person is. There's no way the lady knew about this person coming to town.

"Fine, I needed to shower anyways. I bought so many clothes from the stalls. I'm so going to show this off to everyone at school" She exclaimed. Who cares, they're just clothes.

We were by the doorsteps and Tricia went in when I glanced back to the house where the new person was said to be in. It's the Tweaks' house, maybe their child moved here or a renter.  

Upstairs of the house, I saw something, rather someone moving. They have a towel above their head. Hm, probably just took a bath or something. 

If this person is my soulmate, I hope she's pretty

We went inside and I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. Still, I can't think of a possible cause if the card lady is right.

Tweak's P.O.V.

Ahhh... I feel good after I took a bath I needed to dry my hair. I don't have my comb on the bathroom so I scanned around the room to see which box have I placed my necessities.

Above a box that says my name beside the window, I saw the two of my bags thinking if I left it in there

I switched my view to the window and I looked outside from where I was standing.

Curious I saw a guy staring at my direction, a boy in a chullo hat with a yellow puffball.

"Oh my god" I whispered. I was nervous, who is this guy? What does he want? Why is he staring at my direction?

"NRGGHH!! GAHH!!!" I quickly ducked but when I looked up the boy was gone. Oh, thank god. 

Wait what if he is a ghost? The thought of it scared me so much I forgot about my comb and ran downstairs.

"MOM! MOM!" I yelled for my mom

"What honey?" She had a worried look on her face

"Did someone die in this town"? I nervously asked.

"Tweek honey, I have no idea, this town is full of secrets but probably" and with that, I began to wonder, maybe the boy I saw was a ghost.

"Oh, get ready for tomorrow night, we are having some people over for dinner. They are curious to know who Tweek is" My dad said smiling.

"WHAT! but I'm not ready! I just moved in and I nee-" I was cut off by my dad. "No buts, don't worry son, you will be fine. Just dress nicely and your mom and I will prepare the dinner"

I sighed in defeat, fine, I guess I'll meet new people tomorrow.