Someone Who Just Moved In

Tweek's P.O.V.

Finally!! I get to stretch my legs and breathe some fresh air!

I felt so claustrophobic in the car but thank god I've arrived! I saw some people around just staring at me and I felt so anxious I started to twitch.

I felt as if they were drilling holes in my skull, though I wanted to run into the house I need to take my boxes inside. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"GAHH!!" I yelped. "Hello Tweek how was your trip"? Oh it was just my dad.

"Dad! it was good, I'm finally here," I felt my twitch ease a bit. 

"Welcome home son" My mom came over and gave me a tight hug

"Why don't we go inside and let these movers do the work instead" She suggested.

Oh finally, I didn't feel like staying outside while people stare at me.

Inside I saw some frames of me from when I was young and pictures of the whole gang with my grandparents. I smelled something in the kitchen and decided to go in there.

"Come in here Tweek I made you some pie and a cup of black coffee" My mom sweetly offered

"Thanks, mom" I sat down the kitchen table and was happily munching on the pie and drank my coffee. I felt calmer

Craig's P.O.V.

After I left the booth of the Card lady or Lady Lavi as she called herself, we're done for the day.

Finally! We were heading back home when my sister was just super curious who her soulmate was. She still isn't over with that. Gee when will she stop talking.

I just went along and said nothing. Actually, I am curious who my soulmate is.

The lady gave me the 'first reading' I've never had. It was really bizarre I mean do I really believe in it? Maybe she is a fake? I don't know and I don't care. It was Tricia's money and not mine.

She told me I could come back in a few days but I don't think I will, it's a waste of time. Like I said she could be fake anyways.

But then again she said she won't charge so why would she let me come again?

My thoughts were gone when I heard my sister's phone go off. Being beside her I heard her whole conversation whilst she's on the phone with I think Karen. That's Kenny's little sister.

"Oh hold on, Karen is calling me" She quickly took her phone out of her pocket.

"Oh hey Karen Whasup? Uhuh, what? Really?? Omg, no way! Close to us? wow okay! Thanks for telling me"! 

And with that, she hung up "Guess what"?

"Don't tell me Karen got together with Firkle" I sarcastically replied

"No!! How the? What? No, Karen said there is a new person in town, someone who just moved in"

In shock, my eyes widened. No way.

That lady back then said the same things.

***Flashback***

I picked a card and stared at it for a few seconds.

"Page of Water,"  It said on the card with a picture of a person, a guy with blonde hair seemingly floating on its feet above the water

"A new person enters your life" she started, she moved a piece of her long black locks behind her ear. She was wearing a black and purple long dress and a triple moon symbol for a necklace and a bunch of rings on her hand.

"This is the first sign, now this could be anyone, a person that you don't talk to or never met before"

"Lady, I've never talked to a lot of people here in South Park mainly because I don't care about them" I was just sort of rude to her

Well, I am being rude.

"Uh-huh, do you always cut people off"? she asked I couldn't tell if she was irritated, she looked calm

"Okay I'm sorry, please continue" I apologized, I just wanted to get it over with

"Anyhows this person is probably someone who just moved in, try to make new friends you will never know who it could be" Lady Lavi said while she gave me a smile

"Now before we're done here, pick the last card"

Who could that be? a new person? Everyone knows everyone here at South Park but okay.

***End of flashback***

My thoughts were interrupted when Tricia annoyingly was snapping her fingers in front of me.

"Hey are you listening"? She was annoyed

"y-yeah, okay where does this person live"?  I curiously asked. There's no way it could be real. But like she said, you never know.

"Oh close to us, at least that's what Karen said. Let's go say hi"!