A fight between two friends

Token's P.O.V.

"I-I don't know" he stuttered a bit, he seemed lost at words while keeping his eyes locked away from us. With his back leaning on my car there was a 2 second pause.

Butters who looked a bit surprised spoke up "aww maybe you do! I mean I'm glad if you and Tweek were to be together. But even if you don't like him I want you to apologize to him"

"Yeah, you're his first friend here at South Park right, you need to apologize, I wouldn't wanna be bummed out cuz some douche was being harsh with his words" Kenny added while Craig glared at him

But we all agreed "We'll help you, Craig, you're our friend and we're here for you"

Craig finally smiled and looked a little bit more alive but one question still rang in my head. What did the lady mean when she said something could come in the way?

I tried shrugging the thoughts off my head and we were just going to walk around in circles when we noticed something. There we saw...

Clyde? and he is with someone. Both of them are hugging

Who is this guy he's with?

Suddenly my wandering thoughts were interrupted when Craig yelled

Author's P.O.V.

"What the fuck are you guys doing"? They all switched their gaze to the shout, Craig seemed so pissed upon seeing Clyde's face. Clyde quickly put the blondie behind him as if he were to protect him from Craig. 

"Tweek"! Butters called out.

What is he doing with Clyde? Kenny thought

Token seemed as confused as the other 2 were but said nothing

"That's none of your business Craig, why are you so angry"? Clyde retorted

Craig wasn't looking at Clyde rather he was looking at the blonde haired dude who seemed to be concealing behind Clyde

"Tweek! why are you with him? This guy isn't what you think he is"! Craig tried to convince Tweek

"Oh I beg to differ Craig, you're the one whom I thought was different, I'm sorry I don't want to be friends with you anymore"!
Tweek's face was screaming pain and sadness yet he thought this was his best decision yet while the raven haired boy was taken back, his expression changed from pissed to hurt. 

Clyde didn't say anything and took Tweek's hand, they were both about to leave when Craig dashed and took Tweek's other free hand

"Tweek! Stop! Listen to me"! 

"Craig! you have to stop! he doesn't want to talk to you"! Clyde looked irritated and tried to break Tweek and Craig's arm so they could leave

"I'm not talking to you asshole! Why are you even getting in the way! This is none of your business"! Craig pushed Clyde back and went in front of him. 

"What do you want Craig huh? You always thought you were right and you never listened to me, now I'm trying to help Tweek here and YOU'RE THE ONE getting in the way"!

Without any second thought, Craig punched Clyde to which Clyde returned the punch in his stomach

Now they're just both being silly. Butters rushed over to Tweek to calm him down. He wasn't at the best position right now but he looked scared. 

Seeing this Token went over to stop Craig while Kenny tried to stop Clyde. 

Honestly, they can tell Craig is jealous. Besides the fact that he is still not over when Clyde tried to tell him about Bebe is the type of person to be sleeping around. 

He got mad and tried defending her. For a while all his close friends could tell Craig was finally getting bored of her, she never really tried. Only dated Craig for his looks.

Now that she's gone this was a chance for Craig to maybe understand how he felt for Tweek