Part 2:

"Whatever has just literally happened to make you wanna do this anyways Terry???????" i asked her then put my weapon back inside of it's place on my right hip, while i let out a frustrated and really pissed off sigh very quietly so that she couldn't even hear it. and turned back into my vampire form then i went storming and raging back home to the mansion with my little sister tagging along from behind while trying to keep up with me and our cousin. "well you've asked me why i saved our cousin before you did that horrible thing to him......it's kinda cause i might have changed my mind about it none-the-less, but just because you hate one certain relative in your entire life doesn't mean that you'd have the reason or whatever to kill him or her in stoney-cold blood......it also doesn't mean that you should or have to for whatever the hell you believe in or something else like that, you should actually be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!" Terry replied while tryna convince me to let it go "Huh be ashamed of myself just for almost killing a little jerk who doesn't even deserve to be my so-called relative anymore?!?!?! oh my goodness that's pretty hilarious-----well i am sorry but anyways i'll have to disagree with you, none the less baby sis!!!!!!!!" i said back to her but in question "you are such a b1+ch at & in half of the damn time i freaking swear!!!!!!!!" she told me; while not even caring that she called me a 'female dog' like at all "well i can do whatever the heck i want in this whole damn place & nobody can try and stop me or else i find a certain kind of way to end their life, because i'm way older, meaner and stronger then everybody else around here-----and besides that i had always been doing this kind of stuff when i first moved in here, but let me tell you something-----it's none of your business Terry!!!!!!!" i hissed while baring my fangs at her 'wow i didn't notice if Navin or anybody else told me about big sissy's attitude or whatever else.....but it definitely kinda scares me!!!!!!!' Terry said to herself in her mind & i grinned at what my sister's thought was.....in which she didn't see. yeah i can read other people's minds cause i got that ability or whatever it is called when i was about 10 years old i guess. (and yeah i was also born with THIS along with the other disorders and conditions as well....but i'll have to warn you....i am NOT FRICKEN STUPID!!!!!!!! It's just (THAT ofc!!!!!) everything that's a part & inside of me is outta place and totally dysfunctional is that's exactly wrong with me, and nothing else more that's all okay?!?!)