The Hunt Begins Now!

So today i'm gonna start my hunt (if you wanna know, yes i am tracking down my little cousin and try to get my revenge for my family....) "just be warned that i am coming after you today, and i will not miss a beat on you Jeffrey!!!!!" i said to myself while grabbing everything that i needed to begin this hunt. 'and off i go....there's no escape from my grasp!!!!!!' i snarled in my mind as i stared into my hand and made a gesture of almost closing my fingers over my palm in a very aggressive manner and headed out: *while singing my favorite song that Aunty used to love singing to me when i used to have nightmares and couldn't fall back to sleep at night, and stayed awake with me all night long until i finally got sleepy enough and fell asleep on the soft and comfy warm couch in the living room....or i just come downstairs to ask her to come back up with me, and sing a lullaby to me because i didn't wanna have anymore nightmares while falling back to sleep in exhaustion again* "cry little sister, come to your brother....love is with your brother....unchain me sister!!!!!!" i said while singing the chorus parts to myself softly and quietly with my sweet and lovely angel voice and unsheathed my favorite rusty sword, while playing around with it, (by twirling it around my index finger, throwing it up into the sky midair and catching it by the icy cold hilt as it came back down again.....hey don't worry about it okay i am very careful whenever i do this....i promise that i would never hurt myself on purpose/accident unless i wanted to!!!!!!!) but what i didn't notice was that a certain somebody was actually just watching me in the dark background playing around with my rusty weapon & singing to myself, *with a very soft voice that i could muster up from my throat* and not paying too much attention to my surroundings; (no no no no no no it's not my idiot little cousin Jeff, but just wait for it okay?!?!) so he thought that he could try sneak up behind me and scare the absolute hell out of me, huh????? *the answer to this question is: yes!!!!!!* going behind my back and slid his weapon across the front of my shoulders near my collarbone while digging the sharp end into my flesh very gently. *while leaving a small and painless cut on my collarbone where it almost reaches near my throat* and then i screamed so loud at what i just felt unexpectedly until i heard somebody laughing so hard from behind me (so which made me turn around, because i knew that familiar laughter coming from behind my back!!!!!) "what the hell is the matter with you?!?!?! I COULD HAVE KILLED OR EVEN WORSE HURT YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!!!!!" i told my favorite older cousin but in question as i held my heart in shock and pushed him onto the ground really hard with my vampire strength while blushing in embarrassment. but it just made him laugh even harder cause of my reaction and stand right back up again meanwhile ruffling my Raven Black hair. (then i arched my eyebrows and scrunched up my lips in a very annoyed way, clearly unimpressed by him touching my hair.....for the first-ever time in my life that is!!!!!!) and then i growled swatting at his hand to make him stop: "awwwwww c'mon don't be such a grumpy-pants already Steph, i was just kidding around with you-----cousin dearest!!!!!!" he told me while kissing my forehead softly and made me blush more but still really annoyed & mad at him now "but you scared the absolute crap outta me, so yeah i am pretty annoyed because of what you did to me.....oh and by the way.....SHUT THE HELL UP COUSIN LIU!!!!!!" i said then punched him on the shoulder and scoffed as it left a bruise forming on him (after i had used half of my strength and pissed off energy in the aggressive violent movement) "ouch damn! okay okay, i'll stop teasing you now i swear on my life.....you didn't have to hit me so hard for what i did.....sheesh you're terrifying when you get mad!" Liu told me "damn right you'll stop messing around with me after i punched you like that, you deserve that!"