Chapter 1

A/N: Some of you may have known that I once published this, but when I published some of these parts before, I realized that I should've think first before I published it, so I unpublished it and let it be that way until I finish it. BTW some parts are edited, I just can't remember what those parts are, so enjoy reading.

 WARNING: A LITTLE SELF HARM

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I head to my university dorm that I shared with my best friend, Vanessa, after a little cruise around the city. I unlocked the door and opened it. My nose was stuck in a book so I was zoned out and I didn't know what was happening. By the door frame, I looked up to see my boyfriend, Isaac, being straddled by Vanessa, sucking each other's faces, half naked. My jaw dropped and the book slipped out from my hand and landed on the tiled floor, causing it to make a loud thump. They stopped on what they were doing as they realized I was watching them.

Their faces looked like they have seen a ghost. Me, on the other hand, looked at them with fury in my eyes. They stand up, Isaac began, "Y/N, I-" "You don't need to bloody explain, Isaac. I've seen enough." I said with a stern voice and squeezed the strap of my bag to put away the tears of anger. "I'm gonna count to 5. If you two don't dress up, pack your stuff," I pointed on Vanessa for the last part, "and leave.. I'm not having second thoughts to make you two unconscious and drag you out by pulling your hair along with your stuff." I finished. They didn't say anything but they are still staring at me.

"one.."

I started to count, then they are hesitating to move.. they don't really believe me because they think I can't do that to them. They think this sweet, kind, and caring girl is ought to be messed with.

"two.."

Tears are threatening to come out from me. But I didn't let these liquids fall out of my eyes and get in my way, so I took a deep breath.

"three.."

They're moving too slow, so I left the room for a moment to get my wooden baseball bat that was hiding in my room. But I don't play baseball, I just bought it for defense. I grabbed the bat and head back to see them kissing each other, again, like their lips are made of magnets. I heavily breathed in fury and gripped the bat in my hand firmly, letting the head of it bouncing in my other palm.

"four!"

They felt my presence as I break a large glass vase that was just beside me.

"five.."

As they heard the last count, they scrambled away. I chased them until they were far from my doorstep. "SHOW YOUR FACES AGAIN AND I WILL BREAK IT SHUCKING SHUCKFACES!!!"I spat out as I shut the door violently. I begin to swing my bat everywhere, I don't even care if I break a thing. I screamed, and cried because of anger and hurt at the process.

****

My back leaned and slide down in the corner of the room, still sobbing lightly. Seriously? first my parents and now this?  It's already too much. It has been like this for a while now, but I just let my heart win.

I just couldn't take it anymore. I stand up and grabbed my blade from my bag and head to the bathroom.

I pulled up my sleeve on my right where my old scars were and put the sharp blade against my right wrist, and glide it across, making me dangerously draw red lines. I continued to do this until I'm contented with the red, warm, liquid coming out of the thin openings that I made on my skin with a sharp, thin, blade and feel numb, no more anger, no more mental pain, just the physical, stinging pain against my skin.