Chapter 16

~Monday~

Third person POV

People walk through he halls like it's just an ordinary day. The scolded owls were talking like nothing happened to Y/N. But where's Thomas?

Kaya was the first one to notice as Thomas walked into the group, hand in hand with Sierra. "Hey Thomas, Sierra!" Greeted Kaya, with a bright smile on her face. Same with Stella, but hers is like she was being forced to smile at the raven haired girl.

"Hi." Thomas said as they approached them. But right before they even got close to the group, Y/N already left by saying, "I'm gonna put my stuff in my locker now." Her face was hard to read, but it was emotionless.

She quickly stormed away from the group with her school bag. "What happened to her?" Stella asked. Dylan wanted to answer, but he just shrugged. He was thinking that it should just be between Y/N and him.

****

While the Y/E/C eyed girl was putting and getting some of her stuff in her locker, she took a glance at Thomas and Sierra who's hands are wrapped around with each other. Her glance was full of hurt and sadness. She continued to look at them until,

"Awww, the little psycho is jealous." Until Winnie showed up. Y/N turned her attention to her with fury in her eyes as Winnie sarcastically pitied her.

Y/L/N slammed her locker shut and took one last glare at Winnie Mullins and stormed off. "What's wrong, Psycho? Are you gonna tell your psychotic of a dad that I bullied his little girl?" Winnie laughed as she shouted it to her from the distance. Mullins slowly paced towards her as Y/N stopped on her tracks, "where is your dad, huh?" Asked The ginger while walking towards her. "Did he abandoned the little twat?" This just made the Y/H/C haired girl furious. "Did he abandoned you?!" She sarcastically asked one more time.

But this time, Y/N didn't any have second thoughts of pushing her, causing her to fall on the ground and Y/N head to her class.

She opened the door to her math class and put up her hoodie. She sat near by the window and put on her ear buds. She connected her buds to her phone and played 'Ignorance' by Paramore then looked out the window while waiting for the class to start.

She got bored so Y/N grabbed her notebook and continue writing the song she was doing yesterday. She turned up the volume of the music so Y/N can zone out.

Thomas POV

"Alright, see you later, Sierra." She giggled and pecked me on the lips. "See you later too, Brodie boo!" She exclaimed as we parted ways.

I arrived at math class to see Y/N who is already zoning out at the corner of the room. I sat beside her, but she didn't felt me near her. I can hear her music from here faintly. "Hey," I greeted, and that's where she noticed me.

I was expecting her voice to respond. But all I got was a nod and a quick slight smile and got back to her writing. She scooted more to the window near her. I tried to look on what she was writing, but she was covering it. Like she doesn't want me to see it. "Whatcha' writing?" I asked. But all I got is silence.

I tried texting her multiple messages even if we sit beside each other. But I saw her put her pen down on notebook and closed the notebook. She grabbed her phone and made her notification audio silent.

I stopped bothering and just let her be. Mr. Rickman arrived and greeted us a good morning. We greeted back and started the class.

****

"Alright, so all you have to do to get y is multiply the k to x." Y/N wasn't even listening at all. She was only doodling at the back of her notebook. "Who wants to answer the equation on the board?" Mr Rickman asked. No one responded, "anyone?" Still, no response. "Shame." He simply said.

"Ms. Y/L/N." He called. I can tell she faintly heard him. She fiddled something in her pocket. "Answer this equation on the board to find y." He ordered. Y/N sighed and stand up. She grabbed the whiteboard marker and analyzed the examples Mr. Rickman made. Then she answered it.

She encircled her final answer and gave the marker back to the teacher and got back to her seat. Suprisingly, it was correct. "Well done miss Y/L/N." He stated. She nodded and continued to doodle.

~time skip~

Your POV

After 8 hours of attending classes and answering tasks, we are finally free to practice.

"Hey, where's Thomas?" Stella asked me. Why would I know? I shrugged and answered her question, "probably snogging with Sierra."

"Now, come on, let's rehearse. He probably already knows what he'll do." They nodded in understanding. They grabbed their instruments and started the song.

We were almost done rehearsing, until Thomas showed up. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I was with-" "it's fine, Thomas, just.. try not to do it again." I cut him off. We continued to practice.

Somehow I feel like something's bad going to happen. So when we are done for today, I let them not wait for me. "Are you sure?" Sangster asked. "Yeah, just go." I simply replied. Soon enough, they left.

I grabbed the bass guitar and searched on my phone on how to play the bass. By then, I learned how to play the basic chords. Now all I have to do is practice two songs on this.

~3 days~

I can't believe it. Thomas prioritizes Sierra more than the battle of the bands. The last three days he's always late or he wouldn't attend.

I was walking through the corridors to head to Physical Ed with Dylan. I look around side to side. I then hear Sierra's giggles. "Oh, Sierra, of course I'll wear it." I hear Thomas' voice as he talks to Sierra as she puts on a bracelet on his wrist. "That's my Brodie boo!" She squealed as she clings on to Thomas.

"Excuse me, I'm gonna have to vomit." I excused myself to Dylan. Well, not literally, but being late to class just a little won't hurt, right? So I walk to a longer way to the gym to ease my mind off of things for at least 5 minutes.