Chapter 19

There are 4 band contestants in total. the Jaguars (Winnie's group), the Scolded Owls, the couple crashers, and the Presleys (Isaac's).

The scolded owls are the last one to play, so they have time to get ready. Y/N wishes her father to come, but he said he was busy the last time they met up.

Y/N was just tuning the bass she was holding and talking to John to keep her from hyperventilating the crap out of her while the Jaguars sing what they named 'milkshake'. Stella was talking with Kaya while stealing glances at the new bassist's cousin. "Is it love at first sight I'm seeing at this very moment?" Asked Y/N to John. The boy shrugged and formed a goofy grin, "maybe.." Y/N looked at Stella and then at John and vice versa. "I ship it." She exclaimed as the both of them laughed.

Little did Y/N know that the blonde boy has been glaring at the two of them as they laugh together.

Right after the performance of the Presleys who sang a song named 'can't help falling in love', it was the Couple Crashers' turn to go in front of the audience and show off their skills. "The next contestant to perform tonight is.. The Couple Crashers!"

Jocks and cheerleaders cheered along with squeals of Thomas' fans. "One, two, One two, three, four!" Sierra counted to start.

Soon, Ben started singing their song.

(Play it ↑↑)

Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight
I'm playing hooky with the best of the best
Put my heart on my chest so that you can see it, too
I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tingles my neck, how do I live?

The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after (woo)
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor

I'm cutting my mind off
Feels like my heart is going to burst
Alone at a table for two and I just wanna be served
And when you think of me am I the best you've ever had?
Share one more drink with me, smile even though you're sad
I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tingles my neck, how do I live?

The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after (woo)
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor

The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after (woo)
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor

Claps and whistles are heard in the make-believe auditorium that was made in the gym. They lined up side by side and bowed to the crowd. Soon, they walked out of the stage while waving at the people who are cheering for them.

The host, Jenny went back to the stage and said something through the microphone, "that was some great performance, am I right?" The horde of people in the room cheered and screamed in response.

The music teacher chuckled and continued to announce, "There is one more contestant in this round, and then we move up to the final round.. let me introduce The Scolded Owls!" The same noises by the crowd before was made for them, except the sports lovers did the opposite.

The last group to perform stepped into the make shift stage, now facing the audience and the three judges who were listening and observing all of the contestants before them. They get in their places as Y/N let out one last shaky breath before they start.

The Y/H/C haired girl looked at Stella and counted down to let Stella start with the introduction.

Here comes the sun (doo doo doo doo)
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

At the moment Y/N couldn't hear a thing while her eyes are still closed for feeling the music, like time paused around her. Just herself and her little own world.

Cheers and claps erupted from the room which snapped Y/N out. She opened her eyes to see the people who supports them. Making her smile.

They gather up at the side of the stage to make room for the other groups who are going back up the stage so they can here the Two band winners that will perform in the next round. "Alright, these are the four groups who competed for this event." Jenny walked back an forth on the make shift stage, "I wish they could all be a part of the next round.."

"But the people only need two.."

She looked at them while Y/N gripped the nearest hand which is Stella's then squeezed it like her life depended on it. The host opened the folded paper she received from the judges to see who win.

"We will see you for the next round..."