Chapter 27

*BEEP BEEP BEEP..*

The alarm continued to blare in my right ear until it made me move a muscle to snooze it for 5 more minutes. I go back to sleep with a frown on my face.

I was already settled again and continued sleeping, until-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP..*

Once again, the alarm had to ruin it. I sighed and just get up, because if I snooze it again, then I'm going to continue snoozing it until I'm late for class.

I grabbed a towel along with my phone and approached the bathroom to take a quick cold shower so I can put all the tiredness away. I turned on my phone and play 'Help!' By the Beatles. Then I take off my clothes and enter the shower. I turn on the shower to be jumped up by the coldness of the water.

Once I got the hang of the cold water, I start to sing along to the song while I rub the soap on my body. I rinse off the soap that was sitting in my body and finish showering while I shiver.

I put on my clothes and ate a slice of bread because I'm about to be late. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed my phone and bag along with my keys as I finished putting on my shoes and head to Uni. 

I checked the time on my phone as I arrived at my first period. 6:45 am. Right on time. As I took a seat, my teacher, Mr. Leavitt, arrived, greeted a stern 'good morning', and started the class.

~time skip to lunch~

I sit down on the usual table with my usual lunch and just quietly eat.

It kinda feels weird today, though. My time was taken by events the past few days, and now it's just a simple, usual day. Nothing is happening or what not, nothing or no one is bothering me for the day, it creeps me out for some reason. I don't know, maybe I got used to something happening in my life. Whether it is emotional or thrilling.

I got snapped out of my daze as my phone vibrated twice in my pocket, meaning someone had sent me a message. Who could it be? There was no contact name, I only have 5 contacts in total; Kaya, Dylan, Stella, John and Tristan.

One thing I know what to do for sure: ignore it.

What? I never trust anyone around this universe unless they have names and I know them. So I leave it there and opened my bottle to take a sip of water. After a minute, it vibrated again. With the same number.

It already annoyed me at this point. See, I am short tempered whenever I'm busy, and guess what, I'm always busy.

So I looked at the message to see who it was.

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that John said Hi back. That's all, have a good day.
-Thomas

He probably got my number from my cousin. That shank. It looks like they already saw each other in Ireland.

You
Thomas

Okay, thanks for letting me know!
Did you got my number from John?

Yes I did.😅

That lad 😒 he didn't even let me know he gave my number to you.

I'm sorry

Don't be😅 Its just that.. I grow curious whenever someone who I barely know sends me texts.

Okay😂
I better go, I have to film.

Okay, buh bye.