Chapter 23

~2 years later~

Your POV

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true..

Another night with a guitar on my hands, singing in front of costumers as my gig. Since I have no touch or contact with any of my family ever since that night, I would have gigs like this and part time jobs to be able to survive and pay my education.

I'm already a sophomore in college, and I'm broke. Every time I received money by being a waitress or entertain them by music, it will fade like trying to catch smoke. The money I receive is always budgeted, no savings at all. Well, except a few pennies here and there. It all goes to my tuition and the rent to my flat that is just near by Uni so I don't have to take my Vespa with me.

Ever since I graduated high school, this is pretty much the routine that I lived in all my life. The scolded owls was already disbanded and parted ways. But we are still in touch.

Life was never really easy. But with motivation and determination in your hands, you could survive your life. Thomas and Sierra are still together, but I don't give a crap about them. Or at least that's what I think.

They're in the same campus as I am, but we have different courses. Meaning we don't see each other because we don't have the same classes. But still, we have the same lunch schedule.

If you are wondering, ever since I told Thomas that I don't need his help and left him hanging there, we rarely talk to rarely talk to each other. If we do have the opportunity to have a conversation with each other, only one or two phrases will roll out of our tongue.

All my loving, all my loving
Woo, all my loving, I will send to you..

As I finished the song from one of my favorite bands, the costumers applauded, "Thank your very much," I said as I bowed in front of them and placed the guitar back on it's stand.

Did I mention that my part time job is in this diner too? No? Well now you know I work here as I waitress. I put my apron on and tie my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed a notepad where I write the costumers' orders and I ask them what they want. Until a familiar, hazel colored hair came in to view.

I approached the table the lady was sitting on and called out, "Stella?" The woman blankly turned around and saw me. Her face beamed and gave me the warmest smile, "Y/N!" She got up from her seat and hugged me, "that's me!" I shot back. "Long time no see!" She exclaimed.

"I know! How's your life?" I asked, "fine, school works here and there, thesis and more stuff about school." She simply answered. "How about you?"

"Oh you know, same old me, but with a job and a cheap old flat." I answered. "My shift is almost over, may I have your order and then we continue chatting?" I asked her. "I'll have a chocolate milkshake thank you." I wrote it down, "all right, I'll be back with your milkshake and then we'll chat."

With that, I left and made her milkshake. I put all the condiments into the blender with a little scoop of chocolate ice cream. I put the lid on and turn the blender on to make the chocolaty goodness.

Once I was done, I take off the apron I'm wearing and approached Stella with her milkshake. "Here you go." I said as I give her shake with a smile. "Thanks, how much?" She takes out her wallet. "Uhh, £5.00." She put the money on the table and continued to drink her chocolate shake.

We begin to talk about random things, until she bring a topic that just made my grin into a frown. "How're you and Thomas?" I sighed and fiddled with my fingers. "We have barely spoken to each other. Although I think he mentioned that he'll be in a movie?"

"Oh, right. He told me about it when we bumped into each other the other day. I Think it's called... nowhere boy." She said. I stayed silent, I don't even know why my voice disappeared. I mean I've moved on, have I?

"Y/N? Y/N??" Stella snapped me out of my thoughts. "why're you so silent all of a sudden?" She asked. I shook my head in response, but she's not buying it. "You missed hanging with him, don't you?" Once again, I stayed silent, I don't know if I do or not. This time, she smirked, "You love him," She said it more like a statement, not a question.

I shake my head vigorously, "No I don't." She scoffed at what I said and chuckled, "I've been with you for years, I can already tell you're lying to me."

"Yeah? How?" I challenged her, she cocked a brow and point my eyebrows, "Your brows are always together and you crinkle your nose." I didn't even noticed that my brows are knitted together. "Still, he has a girlfriend of 2 years now, they look like they have a healthy relationship. Why would I ruin it?" I asked as we got up and head to the exit.

"Hush! You're just saying that because you still love him and I can sense he always misses you. And you're making my ship sink!" She playfully slapped me on the arm. "We hardly even talk anymore! Why would he miss me if we lost connection between the two of us?" I complained.

"Well I'm gonna reconnect it. We have a high school reunion tomorrow and all of the students in our batch needs to come." She stubbornly said. "And I never really liked that Sierra girl in the first place, she's too clingy whenever she's with Thomas." Her face is suddenly filled with disgust.

"Well too bad! I'm not going whether I have to or not. I have to work." I sassily replied. She sighed and said, "whatever you say, you shank." She shrugged and we started to part ways. "See you when I see you!" I said to her. She smiled and waved, she then left and went to the bus stop.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Seriously, I don't know where this is going..... Please excuse my weirdness and this shucky story..