Chapter 30

~2 days later~

Third person's POV

The group and his family were woken up by Ava shaking them with an exciting smile platered on her face. "Y/N! He's awake!" She exclaimed to the Y/H/C haired girl.

The news have fully awaken her. "Really?" She approached his bed, staring at fully awoken Thomas in a concern way. "Thomas? Thomas can you hear me?" She asked even though she knew he wouldn't respond because of his dry throat.

Thomas furrowed his eyebrows, dumbfounded. He looked at Y/N like he barely know her.

Soon, doctor Paige came in and checked Thomas. He checked his eyes, his hearing and many more. "Alright, he'll be ready to go tomorrow, he may also eat." Doctor Paige said.

"Okay, thank you, doctor Paige." Thomas' mother thanked and smiled at the doctor. She returned the smile and nodded, "anytime," she said and left the room.

Tasha's attention turned back to the brown eyed boy. "Do you want something to eat?" She asked in a motherly exciting way. Thomas nodded as he weakly smiled at her. "Okay, I'll get something in the cafeteria. Mark," she called out. Thomas' dad turned his attention to Tasha, "come with me so they he can have time with his friends." She demanded. Mark stood up and left the room.

"Glad you're back ugly shank." Stella patted his shoulder as she said it. "Yeah, dude, c'mere." Dylan hugged him and patted his back. Y/N smiled at him and said, "Welcome back!" Thomas turned his attention to her with a puzzled face. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" He asked the Y/E/C eyed girl.

Her face fell and turned into hurt. "You don't remember?" Kaya asked. It made them nervous when Thomas asked who Y/N is. "I remember you all and my family. But not her." He pointed out. "You don't remember your old best friend?" Dylan was talking about Y/N, but Thomas thought he's talking about Dylan. "Of course I remember you Dylan." This made Y/N's heart ache more.

"What the hell, mate, I'm talking about Y/N, the girl beside you." Dylan retorted. "Don't you remember the memories you have with her?" Thomas shook his head, his puzzled face still not changing. His put his head in his hands and squeezed his eyes shut. "Why must I remember her?" He asked. "Because you love her, you've been rambling that to me for the past two years and because you're the person she loves the most in the whole world." Ava chimed in. "Is it true?" He asked them.

"Yes, It's true." She said, the group turned their attention to Y/N, "I've loved you my whole life like my life depended on it. I regretted that I didn't tell you when I had the chance. Now that you don't remember me anymore, just know that I will always love you. It doesn't matter if you don't remember me." Y/N piped up. She sadly smiled, "But I'll be by your side because I'm still in love with you all these years. And For I, Y/N Y/L/N, will love you no matter what." She said to Thomas with tears are brimming in her eyes.

"Okay! You said that yourself!" Thomas suddenly said with a humorous smile on his face. Y/N realized what he just did.

"So you have the nerve to joke around at this time?" She was a bit angry because she thought he played with her emotions. She was about to storm off, but a grip on her wrist pulled her. Before she knew it, she was back on her seat.

"We'll leave you two alone for a moment." Stella chimed in. She gestured the others to leave the room with her and closed the door.

Y/N is avoiding Thomas's eyes by looking down on the ground. Now that she unintentionally admitted her feelings for him, she was scared to know the fact that he'll hurt her once more.

"Y/N, look at me." Thomas demanded. She didn't listen, she just bit her lip uncontrollably to fight the urge of tears. "Y/N.. is it true?" He asked once again.