Chapter 7

Am I falling for that dirty blonde boy? I don't know.. But I believe its just a one-day crush thing, like I'm mesmerized by a bubble that will just pop instantly the day after. This feeling will be gone, right? Whatever.

****

~The beginning of November~

Right after our performance last Wednesday, the corridors are filled with posters with our band on it. Even in the yogurt place nearby knows us.

I chuckled in surprise. I didn't really know that we would be this popular. Though I still don't want to be one of the well-known persons in this Uni. I don't want to hurt people's feelings, but the sassy and grumpy me has already taken my soul.

Every Friday, after school, we take gigs in Trisha's Yogurt place.

Now, here we are, doing a gig in Trisha's. The song is a duet, so I have to sing with the one and only Thomas..

(Play the song ↑↑)

What time is it where you are?
I miss you more than anything
Back at home you feel so far
Waitin' for the phone to ring
It's gettin' lonely livin' upside down
I don't even wanna be in this town
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin' me crazy

You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
It's drivin' me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart heart heart is so jet lagged

What time is it where you are?
Five more days and I'll be home
I keep your picture in my car
I hate the thought of you alone
I been keeping busy all the time
Just to try to keep you off my hand
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin' me crazy

You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
It's drivin' me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart heart heart is so jet lagged

I've been keepin' busy all time
Just to try to keep you off my mind
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin' me crazy
I miss you so bad
I wanna share your horizon
And see the same sun rising
Turn the hour hand back to when you were holding me

You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
It's drivin' me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart heart heart is so jet lagged

While I was singing with Thomas, I don't know why, but we keep on making eye contacts every time I glance up at him. Then I would break the contact by feeling the rhythm and closing my eyes.

Stop it Y/N, he's just a boy who is a celebrity.

I get down from the stage and asked for a cup of water since I get thirsty whenever I sing. "Hi Y/N" someone greeted me, I turned around to see a boy from my past, the one who made me do things to myself that I didn't want to do for a whole month. Isaac.

"Didn't I tell you that I'm gonna break your shucked face when I see it?" I hissed. I turn around to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist, "Y/N, come on-" I punched him on the cheek at his mid sentence, causing him to bleed. "Next one spoils your eye. So I suggest you leave me alone." I threatened, not caring if I made a scene.  

I left the place and head to my dorm. But someone stopped me by gently gripping my shoulder, I pushed it away and turn around to see the tall blonde boy, "I said leave me alone!" I shouted at Thomas, not even noticing a well of tears in my eyes. Once again I walk away from this world, wanting to let my little world engulf me until I fall asleep.

But I was stopped by his hand that was gently gripping my wrist. But this time, I didn't fight back, I just let him pull me into his arms. That's where the tears escaped, sobs making it's way out of my tongue as I hug back in the middle of the side walk.

~time skip~

After the scenario that just happened a while ago, Thomas offered to escort me back into my dorm while he let me calm down.

Now, here I am, laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, not caring of Stella is looking at me. Thoughts came up in my mind:

What made Isaac arrive and talk to me?

What happened to him and Vanessa?

Did I really just let Thomas hug me in a comforting way?

Why do I always feel giddy whenever I'm near him?

I shake those thoughts away and decided to cruise along the streets of London with my Vespa.

"I'm gonna take a cruise." I let Stella know. I stand up and get my leather jacket to put on along with my leather fingerless gloves. "Okay, have fun." That's all she said. I grabbed my matte black helmet and head to where my motorcycle is parked.

I started the engine and drive away whole deciding on where I should hang around for a moment.

It was then I realized that I would end up at a place where my mother's grave is. I parked the dark blue Vespa outside the gate of the graveyard and head to my mother's grave.

I sit beside it and started to talk to my buried mother. "Wish you were here, mum. That way, maybe I can talk to you when I need someone to talk to me about my problems. But he didn't have a heart to let you live in this world. But at least you're out of this miserable place, where most people are too cruel to care." I sighed and pulled my knees to my chest and rested my chin on top of it.

I feel someone walking up to me as I let the silence engulf me. "What are you doing here?" Hold on, I recognize that posh accent somewhere.. I looked up to see who it is and to confirm my prediction.

And I have stand corrected..