Chapter 26

Thomas' POV

I couldn't help it.

I couldn't help but stare at Y/N the whole event. It all started from the old band's performance a while ago, I can't help but glance at her when she sings.

The people here are now drinking and partying like no one cared. I didn't drink anything because I will drive.

Right now, I'm awkwardly sitting alone with Y/N, waiting for them to finish fooling around. No one started a conversation, we just wait for the blaring music to stop and we can get home. "Well this was bloody expected." Y/N suddenly muttered under her breath as she stared into space.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked as my attention turned to her. She glanced at me and back at where she was staring at, "oh nothing, it's just my expectations were confirmed that they will be bloody fooling around and drinking." She faintly said.

"Oh, okay, well anyways, how's everything going?" I asked, which ended up snapping her out from her gaze. "Oh, ehmm, everything's great!" She answered with a slight smile. "I heard that you have a movie." She said.

"Oh, yes, yes"

"When are you filming it?" She asked. She suddenly became intrigued by it. "Tomorrow, in the Republic of Ireland." I answered. She nodded understandably, "okay, how many months are you going to film it?"

I shrugged and answer, "I don't know, I guess it depends on how early it finishes."

"Oh, okay.. well have fun filming it! And say Hi to John for me if you ever see him there, he's in Vacation." She said in a farewell tone.

A brow on my face scrunched down jokingly with a confused smile, "You seemed pretty advanced on saying your farewell to me," she chuckled and shrugged.

"Well that's just the way how life works." She said half jokingly.

"I thought you weren't coming?" I changed the topic. She frowned and glared at Stella and Dylan who are dancing like slintheads. "I wasn't," she paused and shifted into a comfortable position on her seat, "until two shuck-faced people decided ambush me from work and carry me to the brunette's jeep and then didn't let me out of it until we're here instead of letting me study for Mr. Stilinski's test tomorrow." She finished with a huff.

"Aww, that's just sad." I teasingly gave her a pout. She nudged me as I laughed. Soon, she joined the laughter.

Our chortles died down and got replaced by our gazes with each other.

Your POV

Here we go again. Me getting lost in his brown orbs, and him letting me get lost in them.  "I-I should go," I said as I checked my wrist watch, 9:30 pm. "It's getting late and I have to study." I stand up, grabbed my bag.

"Do you know how to get home?" He suddenly asked as I turn around to the exit. I faced him awkwardly, as I just remembered Dylan and Stella dragged me into this. The reminder made me mentally face-palm myself. "Right, I forgot that I just forcefully got a lift from the two."  

I don't have a choice but to sit back down. A frown formed into my face as I fold my arms. "Looks like I don't have a choice but to wait for them." I huffed as I pout like a kid. "How about I take you home?" Thomas offered. "Wait, really?"

"Of course!" He exclaimed.

"Is your girlfriend okay with it though?" I asked. And as if on cue, Sierra appeared, "Brodie bear, can you please take me home?" She looked like a child that was playing all day because of her messy state; her hair was messy, her outfit was wrinkled, her makeup was slightly smudged from I'm guessing her sweat.

"Sure, but can we take Y/N home also?" From that question, Sierra eyed me with a slight glare. But she let me go with them.

"Okay, come on."

****

The whole ride was filled with awkward silence. But they kept on being slightly lovey dovey with each other in front of me.

Soon, Sierra started kissing Thomas' cheek every 5 minutes while she caresses the back of his hand like I wasn't there. PDA much? Good thing they don't glance up on the mirror to check on me. 'Cause if they did, they would've seen me rolling my eyes at them and silently gagging. There's only one solution for that:

Music

I grabbed my ear buds and plugged it into my phone. I scroll through my playlist and played 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance and turned up the volume slightly. I leaned back and crossed my arms as I look through the car window.

I continued to be quiet the whole ride. Is there anything else I can do to avoid glaring at them? I thought. Suddenly the car stopped, "Goodnight Thomas, I'll miss you" I hear Sierra saying goodnight to the blonde and kissed his cheek one last time before she gets out.

"Alright, where am I going to drop you off?" Thomas asked. "Oh, just drop me off at 'the diner of music', I can walk from there thank you." I answered. He nodded and continued driving.

Soon enough, I fell asleep and leaned my head on the window.

****

"Y/N? Y/N?" My eyes opened up all groggy and tired from my sleep as Thomas woke me up. "What?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes to get the tiredness away. "We're here." He answered. I looked through the window to see the diner closed, "Okay, thanks, lad." I groggily thanked him. "No problem."

I opened the car door, "have a safe trip to Ireland tomorrow by the way. Also, have fun on making the film." I said as I step out of the car. I closed the door and waved and smiled back as I see him waving and smiling at me.

Soon enough, he drove away.

When his car was out of my sight, I stretched a little and head to my flat.

****

I opened the door to my flat and switched the light on. I put my keys back to my bag lazily and slumped on my bed. I was half asleep, beginning to feel the tiredness I had a while ago come back.

It was then I remembered that I'll have a test tomorrow.

Well shuck..