Chapter 15

-2 weeks before battle of the bands-

~Sunday~

Third person POV

Y/N woke up with heavy and puffy eyes along with a frown and scrunched eyebrows. She face the window to lighten herself up with the scenery she always sees every morning.

But from the distance, she could see the dirty blonde haired boy and the raven haired girl, on his motorcycle, riding away wherever their going. And that just made her want to go back to sleep with scrunched eyebrows and a frown.

Who am I kidding? I don't even own him. She thought to herself. So she lazily got off her bed and grabbed at towel to take a hot shower.

Your POV

While the hot water continues splashing on my skin, a melody is coming up in my mind.

Soon enough, I started humming the tune. Then, words started forming. I immediately finished showering and quickly dressed up. I didn't even noticed that Stella left until she sent me a message. When I exited the conversation to my contacts, my notifications burst out of my phone as I turned on the WiFi.

All I could see is that six-letter word that starts with a T. I got a lot of DMs from him on twitter. Asking if I was okay or asking me why am I not answering his calls last night or saying that he's there if I needed help.

I rolled my eyes and deleted the conversation. I turned off my phone so I can't receive anything from him. I grabbed my notebook along with my pen and guitar.

I sat on my bed and write in the forming sentences that are in my head on my notebook:

No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

I can't decide-

I got interrupted by a knock on my door. I ignored it for a moment but the person kept on knocking. Ugh, who the heck is this anyway?

I put down my pen and got to the door. I swing it open to see...

"Dad?" 

"Hi, Y/N." he simply said. My blood suddenly boiled with rage. What is he doing here? He haven't showed up for years! And he just say Hi?

I want to slam the door at his face but these words rolled out of his tongue: "look, darling, I'm really sorry for not being there for you the past years." I kept on having a straight face, a part of me wanted to tell what I feel, but the other wanted to give him a chance.

I don't know what to say, I just clung on the edge of the door. "Please, let me make it up to you," he offered his hand to me. Of course, the soft sided me took over. I closed the door and grabbed my bag and slip-on shoes. Good thing the outfit that I am wearing is suitable for public places whish consists of a maroon sweater and black sweatpants. I opened the door to see my dad who is about to leave. His face lighten up as he see me taking the offer he is giving.

"Let's go." I said. He took me to his car and let me in the passenger seat.

****

We arrived to a carnival, there's a Ferris wheel, rollercoasters, carnival foods of course, and other fun rides.

Well this looks fun. I said to myself as I smiled. "I'd say we should go to the rollercoaster first." My father suggested, I vigorously nodded in response like I'm a five year old. We laughed as we approached the line for the rollercoaster coaster.

Soon enough, we have tried almost all of the rides. Now, we're in a vintage looking pub cafè, it's a cafè and a pub at the same time. My dad got excited when he saw a vinyl player playing a Beatle song named 'Day tripper'. "I love this song!" He exclaimed. "A beer for me please." He said to the waitress as he winks at her. The waitress is trying not to smile, bit there's blush creeping out of her cheeks. "A latte for me, thank you." I ordered. She wrote it down and left to get our orders.

"You know what it means?" I turned to my dad with a puzzled face, "Rock'n roll?" I shook my head, saying I don't know what it means. He offered his hand to me to dance, I gladly took it and we danced around. He whispered the meaning of rock'n roll to me and I just smiled.

We laughed as we danced through the music the vinyl was playing until we're ready to go home.

This is one of the best days ever.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←

I know, it's short, but I didn't know where this was going so.. just stay tuned for more.😅😅