News of the pack

1 year later.

-----------------------------

Eina's pov

-----------------------------

"Bitch!! Get down here and start making lunch!" I heard the alpha yelling at me. I jolted out of my nap and put up the hood of my sweater so no one sees me. Then I ran downstairs to make the pack lunch. I grabbed out stuff to make tuna salad sandwiches.

It took about 20 minutes, but I finished. I set them on the table and scurried upstairs before any one could see me. But since my luck failed me, Stacy, the pack slut stopped me. I looked down because she was a higher rank than me. "What are you doing, Omega?" she sneered.

I was tempted to look up and tear her throat but I resisted. "Why don't you talk, Omega." She said dragging out omega. I quietly growled under my breath. "Did you just growl at me bitch?" she said. I didn't answer I just tried to walk past her. Key word Tried.

"Where are you going, Fuck face." She said angrily. She grabbed me by the hood of my sweater. And she pulled it down. She laughed at me then pushed me to the floor.

And you know what she did? Do you? She kicked me over and over. Lily wanted to show this girl who was boss. She knew that our fox form was stronger than her wolf.

I pushed her down into the back of my mind and endured the pain. One thing I didn't have that werewolves did. Fast healing.

When she was done she just walked away. I crawled back to my room by myself. Oh did I forget to mention it was my sixteenth birthday? Well it is and I spent this whole day napping.

When I got to my room I assessed my wounds. I had many bruises and some bleeding but that was about it. I bandaged my bleeding cuts then stood to see if I could walk. I could.

'You should probably rest now Eina.' lily said. I ignored her and walked to the top of the stairs and listened to the packs conversation.

One thing that caught my attention was What the alpha said. "The Fire Flight pack will be here in about an hour" he said. "Alpha James is bringing his brother with him. His pack needs to help us. There's to many rouge attacks lately. It seems like they're after something." He said.

I knew what they were after and they weren't getting it. They want me, but they haven't gotten me yet. I ran into the rouge leader when I was about six and I killed over twenty of his men when I did. You're probably thinking something like how can I kill that many. Well as I mentioned earlier I was stronger than wolves. Especially rouges.

I stood and quietly walked to my room- I mean attic and sat on my bed. Mabye I could escape with them without my pack knowing.

---------------------------