Blood

------------------------------------------

Mystery pov

-------------------------------------------

  We've been following her scent for two days now.

  She was running non stop like a bat out of hell. She should drop from tiredness soon.

  I was right, her legs buckled underneath her. But then she got back up and ran again.

  She started to slow down and she came to a clearing.

  We stayed at the edge of the forest and watched her.

  The clearing had a lake and some other things I couldn't really see because it was on a hill.

  When she shifted back she had her clothes on. Thank god.

  But when she started to take her clothes off I jumped on my mate Jake's face.

  'Why did you jump on my face' he said through our mind link.

'Because she's getting undressed' I said. 'Oh..... well I can't see that far up the hill' he said.

I stayed on his face but turned around so I could see her.

  She was out of the lake but then I took a closer look and noticed the bruises.

  I growled deep in my throat so we could only hear it.

  'What' Jake said through the mind link. It took awhile before I could answer.

  'She has bruises covering her sides, her legs, and her arms.' I said.

  As I said that he started to growl too. Then she put her clothes back on and looked around.

  After a few minutes of her looking around the clearing she stopped and looked at an oak and started towards it.

  She climbed it and sat on a sturdy branch. I got off Jake's face and landed on all fours.

  He shook out his wolves fur and sat and looked at her.

  She was asleep now and was muttering. It was all jibberish until she spoke a name:

  James.

  I looked at Jake and he looked right back at me. 'Well then it looks as if she found her mate' he said.

  I nodded my big furry wolf head and looked back at Eina.

  She was still muttering then said something else that made me cry.

  "I'm sorry James. I had to leave before they killed you."

  She ran so he didn't get killed. Usually a mate would stay with their mate but she saved him by leaving.

  But why was he gonna be killed?

****time skip 5 hours****

  We sat there watching her the whole time when a whole bunch of rouges came.

I was about to jump up when Jake stopped me.

  I looked at him and he said 'Rouge king' and I instantly stopped.

  He was the biggest wolf there. Then Eina woke up and was about to growl then she looked at the rouge king.

  She looked like a deer in a pair of headlights when she looked at him.

  She jumped out of the tree and shifted into her white fox.

  She ran and they chased. We followed them at a safe distance.