Surprises, surprises

-----------------------------

Eina's pov

-----------------------------

  Oh. My. God. I was an alphas mate! I was mated to an alpha! I looked into his deep crystal blue eyes and couldn't look away.

  Lily kept yapping and yelling 'MATE' and I was starting get a head ache. All around me I could her whispers from the packs.

  Then I snapped out of it and looked down, realizing I just broke one of the most strictest laws known to werewolves. I looked an alpha in the eyes.

I heard him growl then he pulled my chin up so I had to look at him. I tried to pull my chin down but I couldn't. I heard someone clear their throat causing my mate to let go.

  I immediately looked down and got out of my mates hold. I walked backwards a few steps then stopped. The alpha turned to me so I showed submission.

I showed him my neck and waited for my punishment. When it didn't come I looked out of the corner of my eye to see the alpha with a surprised look on his face.

  I couldn't help it I put my head down and looked at his face. I slowly tilted my head to the side and just stared at him.

  Then I felt my control on my scent release and my scent hit everyone's nose. A lot gasped and others just looked dumbfounded.

  I let out a soft whine and everyone immediately stopped whatever they were doing. I could suddenly feel ears on my head and a tail on my rear.

  I put my hand up and touched my ears. Then I gasped in shock. How could I forget. It was said all fox shifters were supposed to become bigger and stronger once they found their mates.

  That includes changing what your fox looked like. Not the color or anything but they would slowly become a full shifter.

  And that meant I couldn't control my scent anymore. I put both hands on my ears and looked down and started to whine softly, like a baby fox.

  Then I felt arms snake around me and pull me into a hug. I immediately knew who it was from the sparks. I could fell everyone's eyes on us but I continued to whine.

  Then someone decided to speak up "Y-your a w-white fox s-shifter aren't y-you." I stiffened and my whines got louder.

  Now everyone knew.

--------------------------------------