New Year's Eve Party

I'm so sorry it has been so long but I was so busy. This chapter will be a really long time skip. Now it is New Year's Eve!   Enjoy.

Philip wakes up with a smile on his face. This is his chance to finally kiss Theo. 

"Mommy, can we have Theo over for New year's eve?" Philip said with puppy dog eyes.

"I can try, but no promises because of Daddy," Eliza said trying to not set Philip into tears knowing it would mean a lot to him.

                                                                  IN THE KITCHEN

"Come on Alexander let him have her over," Eliza said pleadingly feeling hopeless"You know it would make Philip happy."

"Fine," Alexander said annoyed  "But I am not being nice to them".

"Thank you, Philip will be so excited," Eliza said turning to leave

                                                          IN PHILIP'S ROOM

"Theo can come" Eliza announced to Philip almost as happy as Philip who was currently jumping up and down on the bed.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Philip screames running all  around his bed room.

"Do we need things for the party?" Philip asked

"Yes, do you want to go to the store and get ready let me just make sure Theo can come," Eliza said ready for the adventure she was about to have with Philip.

                                                                         Eliza's phone

                                                                             Theo's Mom      

                                                                                                        Does Theo want to come over for  New years?

Yes, she will be so excited she missed                                                                                                                       Philip so much over break! 

                                                                                                        Philip did too! You can come any time after 4.

Great! See u then

                                                                                                      See you soon!

                                                         Back to the normal world.        

" Okay, Philip lets go,"  Eliza said getting out her purse and coat.

" Can we got to Walmart first I want confetti," Philip said with wide eyes.

" Then Walmart here we come," Eliza said turning into the parking lot.

"Mommy I see the stuff I want can I go grab it ?" Philip asked

"Sure, just be careful," Eliza said.

" I got it," Philip said proudly, thinking he was the coolest person in the world just by getting the confetti.

" Wow great job" Eliza said playing along with what he thought about himself, she did not want to burst his bubble.

" What else do you want to get?" Eliza said once they were back in the car.

" Wait you can have more than just confetti at New Years," Philip said with his mind blown.

"Maybe," Eliza said wish she had not said that for now, Philip would want everything.

"  I am so ready for this party!" Philip said hardly sitting still in his car seat anymore.

                                                            AT HOME

"When is Theo coming?  When is Theo coming." Phili kept asking all day until...

DING DONG

"THEO'S HERE!!!!!!!!" Philip screamed                                                   

"Hi, Theo'" Eliza said opening the door for her.

" THEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Philip yelled

" PHILLLLLLLLIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Theo yelled 

"I missed you!!!!" they screamed in unison

"Let's get this party started!" Philip yelled.

"You have confetti!"Theo said," This is the best day of my life!"

"CONFETTI! CONFETTI! CONFETTI!!" Philip and Theo screamed each time getting louder and louder.

                                                        Time Skip!

"Time for the countdown!" Eliza said turning on one of the fake New Year's Eve countdowns on Netflix.

5!

4!

3!                                                                                                                                                                                                    2!     

1! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

and Philip kisses Theo...on the cheek.