Snowday 2

Hey guys sorry, it has been so long I have had a lot to do over the weekends. I will try to stay up to date now. Hope you enjoy! 

RING! RING! The Phone buzzes. 

"ELIZA! The phone!" Alexander yells although she is literally right next to him  "It's like eight o'clock I'm going to "bed." when really he was just going to go play video games until 2 am.

"Alrighty, but you didn't have to yell." Eliza says shaking her head and getting up from the couch to get the phone.

*From the phone*

"Tomorrow the Big Apple School will be closed." The voice of the superintendent reports.

"Don't tell the ki..." Alex tries to put in not wanting all the screaming.

" Angie, Philip snow day!" Eliza yells excitedly, then she realizes that she wouldn't have the day all to herself and regretted her decision.

"Good luck putting them to bed because I am NOT helping," Alexander says walking off to his room. "Besides I've got more important things to do."

"Like what?" Eliza counters him

"Like Fortnite season 8." Alex says "Obviously." and shuts the door behind him.

"SNOWDAY! SNOWDAY! SNOWDAY! SSSSSSSSNNOWDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!" Philip screams all throughout the house.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Angie screams, "We can stay up till nine!"

                                                                Time Skip to the morning

 If you wanted to know (even though you probably didn't) Angie got to stay up till nine because of how long Eliza took to put the kids to bed (Without the help of Alex). Philip and Angie wake up at like six o'clock and now it is seven.

Knock knock

The dreaded sound he had been terrified of for the past two hours. It was 10 am the perfect time for Juli to strike.

"NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Philip yells dramatically sinking down to his knees as he peeks out the window.

Eliza opens the door.

"Hey, Philly," Juli said.

"JULI" Philip screams hiding behind his mother," Get her away from me."

"COME OUT IN THE SNOW!" Juli said between a smile.

She's going to kill me! Thought Philip overdramatically

"MOM!" Philip screams. "Protect me!"

"Sorry, Riverdale is calling," Eliza said backing away slowly, not wanting to get in-between the fight.

" I have basketball today?" Philip said questioning what he said. The fact was that he didn't even play basketball.

"It's a snow day there are no sports I know because my soccer practice was canceled," Juli replied.

"Well, it's inside basketball?" He said unsure of himself

Juli death stairs him down.

"Oh...umm...Mom, yeah I'm coming," Philip said "My mom needs me you know...she..."

"Got to go bye!"Philip slams the door.

"Nicely played," Eliza said while binging Riverdale. 

"ME OR THE SHOW MOM! ME OR THE SHOW!" Philip screams running to his room.

10 seconds later

"MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" Angie screams

"What sweetheart?" Eliza asked.

"PHILIP BROKE MY BARBIE THE ONE YOU CALLED BETTY EVEN THOUGH IT'S RAPUNZEL!" Angie screamed!

"OH, HE IS GOING DOWN!" Eliza yelled running up to Angie's room.

"YOU BROKE MY FAVORITE DOLL!!!!" Eliza said getting emotional

"That's what you get when you pick that stupid show over me!" Philip says

"You owe me a doll!" Angie says to Philip

"Ok, ok kids." Eliza says realizing how foolish she was being "Let's all calm down."

"Angie, we'll go bye you a new doll and Philip I'll only watch Riverdale when you are asleep ok?' says Eliza 

"YESSSSSS!!" Philip screams and Angie shrugs, already expecting to get a new doll