Play auditions

Hey hey, peeps, I am sitting at my brother's karate class and I was sooo bored so here is what I came up with, it is just a filler chapter! Enjoy.

RING RING the final school bell rings.[Sorry that's what they have in TV shows😜😎]

As the class stars filling out only a few are left for tryouts. {Is it just our school or does everyone make it into the play? Tell me in the comments! Now to the good stuff!}

"Hey Theo," Philip said," Who are you trying out for?" 

"Gabriella!" She screams, excitedly.

"Troy!"Philip screams back

"No, I am gonna be Troy for the kindergarten play," Newt said trying to figure out the proper English for his sentence.

"Not gonna happen bro Theo is my girl and High School Musical is my second favorite movie, after Descendants obviously." Philip snaps.

"And girlfriend, I am gonna be Gabriella, "Snaps Ava.

"No one mess with me I am Sharpay!" Sarah said excitedly.

"OH OH OH I'll be her brother!" Liam said because he just wanted to be in the play. 

"UUUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Everyone yells wanting a part.

"Okay everyone recite you lines for me than in a few days I will have my choice," Mrs.Peggy said.

Sorry, not gonna have the auditions because of copyright reasons! (This is at bakingqueen2018 and as I am editing I want to know if you can actually get copyrighted for a FANfiction, don't they write those for HSM idk) Sorry, but I want ya'll to vote for each person for a part and add people for me too! Just add yourself if you want. 

" I am so gonna win this," Sarah said coming out from her auditions even though you can't win in that kind of stuff but whatever she doesn't care what you think.

"Okay, class I can post it up on Friday during lunch!" Mrs.Peggy said to everyone that was still left after everyone had started to leave.

"Thanks, Mrs.Peggy!" Philip said turning to go seeing his Mom's Black car pulling into the DO NOT PARK spot in the parking lot.

"Bye Newt see ya round?" Philip asked and stated.

"BYE Dude," Newt said back as if their fight five seconds ago had never happened.

"MOM!" Sarah yells in the parking lot but so loud Pairs could have heard.

"Sorry sweety other people were a lot better than you but let me consider what you said even though no one wanted the same spot as Sarah.

Okay, guys, I know this chapter was short but I want you guys to comment down below about who you want to be in the play and what part! Bye, everyone! Hope you are looking forward to the next chapter.