Snow Day!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys sorry I haven't written in so long. Hope you all enjoy this chapter shout out to locker130! Sorry that the chapter is so short it is mostly just filler and a little drama.

RING RING! The Hamiltons phone begins to ring through the house.

Eliza picks up the phone and puts it on speaker so Philip and Angie can hear the news.

"Today the Big Apple school is closed," a voice from the phone reports.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DDDDDDDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!" Philip screams around the house.

" Yay!!!!!" Angie screams toddling behind Philip.

                                   Knock Knock

Eliza answers the door.

"Hey Mrs. Eliza can Philp and Angie play out in the snow with us," Juliana and Sofia say

"Of course," Eliza said to the two girls, closing the door and calling up to her children " Philip, Angie come on downstairs to get your snow stuff on so that you can go play."

                                                                   OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW!

"Hey Philip," Juliana said batting her eyelashes making it extremely clear she had feelings for Philip.

"Oh no, it's Juli," Philip mutters under his breath "Curse my extremely good looks."

"Hey, Juli," Philip said back trying to be distantly friendly

"ANGIE!" Sofia says as the two run towards each other and collapses into a huge hug.

After a few moments of awkward silence between Philip and Juliana while the two younger girls talk and squeal together...

Juli screams, "SNOWBALL FIGHT! Littles VS Bigs!"

Juli and Philip launch snowball after snowball at the two girls, obviously winning the fight.

The kids collapse on the ground laughing and making snow angels gleefully.

"So Philip, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house and play dolls with me?" Juli asked in a weird seductive voice that made Philip cringe and to add more awkwardness she winked.

"I'm in a relationship!" Philip exclaimed abruptly

The girls face fell, and then anger took her over.

"WITH WHO?" she screamed causing the neighboorhood to look at them

"Umm...Theo." Philip mutters quietly

"WHAT?!?!?" she screams

"Sorry?" Philip offers

"Even if it takes me years  I WILL WIN OVER YOUR HEART!!" screams Juli running to her house and slamming the door

Wow, Philip mouths.

"6 year old girls am I right?" Philip blurts out

" Bye everyone," Philip says going inside.

"How was playing outside?" Eliza asks.

"Fantastic! Stupendous! Amazing! Perfect!Wonderful!" Philip says sarcastically

"That bad really?" says Eliza "Wanna talk about it?"

"EVERYONE LOVES ME! It's so hard mom."

"Will hot cocoa help with that?" Eliza offers.

"Yes!" Philip nods his head wildly

"I'm gonna go watch Riverdale." Eliza says handing Philip his hot cocoa 

"Ok?..." Philip says rolling eyes as his mom bounces over to the TV

"What? It's my guilty pleasure." Eliza says looking at her son innocently

A/N Hey guys hope you enjoyed, my sister helped edit so the Riverdale thing was her and some of the drama so... yeah. Thanks so much for reading!