Kindergarten Graduation

Hey peeps! How are you doing today? I hope you enjoy this chapter. By the way, I am not gonna write out the whole play just the end, well anyways as always I hope you enjoy!

Newt walks onto the stage, hand in hand with his newly deemed fiancé, Ava. The couple takes their final bows as the curtain closes. 

The audience begins to clap, and so do Theo and Philip but they only clap because the musical is finally over.

Philip and Theo look at each other with reassuring glances, telling themselves that they would have been much, much better.

As the wonderful kindergarten production of High School Musical finishes, the grad party is in full swing.

"Liam, honey bear, you were the best actor out there. Way, way, WAY better than all the other un-professional children. YOU deserved that lead more than anybody, yet they did not give it to you such a shame." Julia said emphasizing the last part extremely loud so the whole room could hear her comment.

"Hey, Newt! My bestie, my favoritest person like ever!" Philip said awkwardly trying to give Newt a bro hug. "I am sorry I was acting like a  person on drugs towards you earlier. I was a catastrophic addition to the play and you deserved the part just as much as I did. Anyways, heard about you and Ava, totally shipping it!"

"Thanks, bud, I forgive you," Newt responded and they begin a long hug. "Nice word usage by the way, very sophisticated."

"My mom told me to use big words when we were rehearsing your apology." Philip adds, skipping off into the abyss of arguing adults.

"OMG! Aves, my bff, my homie, my bestest friend, you were sparkletastic in the play! Will you forgive me??" Theo rushes the words out, practically toppling Ava (Who was holding six boquets of flowers in her arms) over. "I heard about the wedding from Liam who heard from Suzie who heard from Ben, I am so excited for you! I can't wait for the wedding! Can I be a bridesmaid?"

"Of course your going to be a bridesmaid,  your my bestie! Plus I forgive you, lets never fight again," Ava said, and they both hug.

The five kids, Ava, Theo, Liam, Philip, and Newt head towards the table where the parents sat, hearing none other than a fight between Alex and Burr.

"Oh boy! Not again!" Theo says, hiding her face in embarrassment.

"MY KID IS WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!" Alexander yells at Burr.

In response, Burr retorts at Alexander yelling, " AT LEAST MY KID ISN'T A HAMILTON! No offense Eliza."

"Oh man, what are our husbands up to..." Eliza groans, side-eyeing Theodosia.

"Hey kids," Eliza says, trying to not show the distinct annoyment on her face. "Why don't you go sit at another table? So that you have more room."

"Okay, Mom."

"That's a great idea, Mrs. Hamilton." Theo says as the kids rush off to another table.

"What do you think it will be like at our wedding if this is how they act at a school musical?" Theo questions with a slight groan.

"Wedding?!" Questions Alexander from across.

"MY DAUGHTER IS NOT MARRYING A HAMILTON!!!" Screams Burr, rushing to pull his daughter away from Philip.

"How did they hear us?" Philip asks.

"We were practically whispering," Theo adds as she is dragged away by her dad.

All are put into a halt when the most sugar crazy, of the sugar crazy peeps her voice above the crowd.

"CANDY!!" Sarah yells across the room, hoping to start a stampeed or better another fight.

"I live for the drama." She mutters under her breath as she watches the kids scramble towards the candy.

"CHARGE!" Philip yells leading the kids to battle against the Adults to eat as much sugar as possible.

"YES!" Newt screams after "surviving the sugar crisis of 2019."

"So," Theo says, shifting towards Ava who is stuffing Skittles in her mouth. "When can we hang out this summer to plan out the recess wedding? I have a few ideas I wanted to run by you."

"Love, I was meaning to tell you that I am going to England for the whole summer and have to leave tomorrow." Newt interrupted with a sad demeanor, pulling Ava in for a final hug.

"WHAT?!" Ava screamed a Skittle popping out of her mouth.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for the summer buddy," Philip said with an upset town because just moments before he was planning ways they could hang out in the summer. 

"Bye Newt." Liam said in almost an excited tone, happy to be regaining his title of resident it boy and Philip's bff.

"Bye!" Theo said and skipped away, her puppy dog eyes and cute gem of a smile on so that she could trick her dad into giving her more candy.

"I love you Newt," Ava whispered softly, her heart heavy. A tear slips out from her eye and Newt wipes it away.

"I Love you too Ava. But I have to go, only for a little while." Newt added as tears pooled in the corner of his eyes. "Goodbye, my love."

Philip wipes tears from his eyes as he mutters one final word "Ship."

Ava approaches Sarah, who has shot glasses and a bowl of fruit punch.

"Ten shots please, extra ice cream." Ava shoves the contents down her throat.

"Refill." She squeaks, once the burning sensation in her throat goes away.

After the kids dive for the candy, they go a little tipsy. This is the fault of the extremely stupid parent who thought it would be a great idea to bring ten pounds of candy.

"Much better," Ava says after she has eaten seven bags of Skittles, to drown her sorrows. "Let's play!"

"I'm good," Theo says, holding her head as it throbs.

"Same," Philip says, holding his queasy stomach.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Ava screams running round and round the whole graduation party set up.

"AVA COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Angelica screams at her daughter, in-between telling the other parents how much of an angel she was.

"Ava," Angelica said in the car taking Ava home not only for her bad behavior but also Angelica no longer wanted to show her face to the cruel world of...parents," You are in big trouble Missy not only did you make a scene but your mother is very upset with you and you have to write a twenty-word essay about why you did what you did."

"Okay Mom," Ava said as her night just came to a weird ending.

In fact, all their nights had come to an abrupt ending as the kids were dragged home, sick to their stomachs.

"I am never eating candy, ever again." Philip slurs as his parents drag him to the car.

"You would think he was drunk or something," Eliza says with a shake of her head.

"This was great!" Sarah says with an evil glint in her eye. "I knew bringing candy was a genius idea!"

And with that she walked off to her car, completely sober from the candy.