Martin Luther King Jr Day!

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! Also, I hope that you have a good Monday! Enjoy! (Sorry for all the Riverdale references that was my a little-obsessed sister)

It was a freezing cold Monday morning, the Hamilton kids had another day off for the Holiday.(A/N I know some people probably don't have this day off but we do in America.)

DING DONG! The doorbell rang, and although Philip was expecting Theo he was unsure if it was her or Juli.

"Please be Theo, not Juli," Philip mutters under his breath.

"Philip the door!" Eliza shouts from the living room.

"Why can't you get it?" Philip asks

"Because I am the Mom and what I say goes!" Eliza ordered.

"You're watching Riverdale again, aren't you?" Philip asked, rolling his eyes

"Yes...but it is a VERY important episode, I mean I need bughead to stay together and all this stuff about Veronica and Reggie UGH!! Varchie is ENDGAME!" Eliza exclaimed overdramatically gaining another eye roll from her son.

Philip hesitantly walked towards the door and peeks out the window.

"Philip!" Theo says.

"OMG Theo, thank goodness it is you," Philip says dramatically.

"What's wrong?" Theo asks concerned.

"Juli is out to get you!" Philip yells, earning an overdramatic gasp from Theo, "Yesterday she said she loved me but  I told her I was dating someone else. And now she wants to kill us both!"

"There's only one way to settle this," Theo tells Philip "A duel."

"Wish me luck babe," Theo says kissing Philip's cheek making him turn bright red

"ATTACK!!" Theo yells running over to the Juli's house

"Retreat!" Philip mutters under his breath

KNOCK KNOCK 

Theo pounds on Juli's front door!

"You don't DARE take my man from me!" Theo yells directly in a sleepy Juli's face. She still has her pandicorn onesie on.

Juli perked right up and angrily the two girls stared each other down.

" Actually he is my man sweetheart!" Juli says right back ina mocking baby voice.   

" You wanna go, sister?" Theo yells.

"Let's GO!" screams Juli

 The fight begins.

POW! WHAM! BAM!

"Ladies, ladies, I'm flattered but I'm with Theo," Philip says, trying to break up the full on fight in his front yard.

" Thank you," Theo says facing Philip, " but we already knew this." 

Bam! Juli smacks Theo.

At the Hamilton's front door.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Excuse me Mrs. Hamilton, but you have three young children fistfighting in your yard." Their neighbor explains.

"Nobody cares dude the new episode of Riverdale is on!" Eliza yells," You can just go and leave now," when the neighbor doesn't move Eliza says "You're SO lucky it's a commercial break or else I would be beating you up in the front yard with the kids! And I would totally win that fight!" 

"Well, I will be on my way," The neighbor slowly backs away from the yelling Eliza.

"Kids Attack this Riverdale hater!" Eliza yells taking out the broom,

"I never said..." he begins

"This is not a drill Philip get him away from me!"

Philip runs up to the man, happy because he has an excuse to leave behind the fighting girls, "I'm going to have to lead you out now."

" The show is back on" Eliza yells running away, "Wait did Bughead just break up? Hyperventilating, hyperventilating! Wait never mind they are kissing. WHAT A RELIEF! I have to rewatch this."

" Mom is right me and Theo are endgame like she said about those other people!" Philip decides, glaring at Juli to leave him and HIS girl alone.

Philip and Theo happily go over to the sleds and begin to play like nothing ever happened.

The neighbor stared at the Hamilton house from his window. "That was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced." He simply muttered going back to his chores around the house.

Thanks so much for reading this! It means a lot! So, I have decided I'm going to try to write every Saturday or Sunday and sometimes I'll randomly post a few chapters but I'm going to try to have more of a schedule.  -unicorn