Chapter 22

Aayyyy I'm feeling better now

So let's have some more fanfiction

No trigger warnings in this one really. Just that Evan gets sassy with his usage of emojis. ;) 

~•~•~

EVAN POV

I still went to hang out with Zoe. I don't even know why Connor got so weird. The author that writes this fanfic is so weird.

We went to an ice cream place instead of a coffee place. It's called A La Mode. I think I went here once with my dad. That was a long time ago..

I did politely clarify that it wasn't a date and all and she took it totally fine, of course.

I drove home and received an email. lifeandotherstuff@gmail.com? Connor's emailing me, huh.

To: mostamazingtree@gmail.com

From: lifeandotherstuff@gmail.com

Hey Ev. Idek what happened yesterday. I was kind of a dick, actually. I'm probably jealous of my sister getting everything and leaving me with nothing but pot and her black nail polish.

I didn't read any further, even though there were two more paragraphs about that size below that one. I replied via text just because.

Evan:

Email? Cool. It's ok

Connor:

Oh. Really?

Evan:

Yeah?

Connor:

??

Evan:

Yep

JARED POV

So I'm working on learning French because I have nothing else to do. By that, I mean I'm just sitting in my room with duolingo open, but I'm just listening to Lafayette rap Guns and Ships.

I completed that lesson about numbers, then closed duolingo. I opened snapchat to find that Jake sent me two pictures and one message. The pictures were just black and they said "Yo" and the message also said "Yo."

I miss real conversations. I hit up Evan's snapchat which I've never actually tapped on before. Wait he sent me something? From five months ago?

It was a picture of a tree with the caption "Hi I got snapchat."

I closed that and opened my regular text messages. I didn't want to all of the sudden use snapchat because I felt bad for not opening the picture until now. I clicked on Evan's contact: Acorn Hansen.

Jared:

Hey Evan?

He replied immediately.

Evan:

Yeah?

Jared:

You know Jake and Rich?

Evan:

What about them?

Jared:

They're so stupid

Evan:

I know

Jared:

Good well I don't like hanging out with them

Evan:

Then don't

Jared:

Wow thanks I didn't think of that

Evan:

🙄

Jared:

Did Evan the Acorn Hansen just roll his eyes??

Evan:

No the emoji did

Jared:

🙄🙄🙄🙄

~•~•~

Wow that chapter sucked but I wanted to publish as soon as I could because I liked this book and I don't want writers block to make me ruin the story with more unnecessary stuff ya know

Welp thank you for reading!! If you've got an idea for another story, pls tell me. I'll always take requests unless I'm totally swamped with them (but that's not gonna happen probably ever..)