6

Cardin is standing with his mace on his shoulder looking confident. Jaune meanwhile looks exausted. However Jaune still charges towards Cardin, but Cardin steps out of the way. Jaune looks back surprised and Cardin hits Jaune in the chest with his mace, sending him flying and causing him to lose his sheild. Now with just his sword he contiued his attack. He swung his sword at cardin only for it to be blocked. Cardin raises up mace to sword.

"This is the part where you lose."

"Over my dead-!"

Jaune is cut short when Cardin knees him in the gut. In pain he drops his sword and slowly sinks to the ground. Cardin raises his mace up about to swat Jaune. Jaune was lucky, as a buzzer goes off. Followed by The mystical lady known as Glynda speaking.

"Cardin, that's enough!"

Cardin relents lowering his weapon and Glynda walks on stage.

"Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match." Glynada pulls out a small tablet.

"Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we? Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in , so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of !"

"Now we have time for one more match.Who wants to volunteer"

"I'd like to go Professor."Weiss said.

'Perfect!'

"I'll take you on"I said.

"Are you alright with that miss Schnee"

"That is fine Professor"

"Good come on stage. When the buzzer sounds begin"

I walk down and so does Weiss. When we are on the stage the lights dim like with Jaune's battle.

"Go Weiss" Ruby shouts.

"Go boss/(y/n)" The twins exclaim.

*BUZZ*

We get in our stances.I activate my semblence and sprint at her. She rolls out of the way and swipes at me as predicted. It misses and I send a low explosion right hand. She goes flying to the end of the stage. I run to her and throw her rapier to the other side of the room, while she is down. She gets up and i slide around her throwing a kick, she moves her hand to make one of her symbols. She was to slow and it lands. She gets pushed back and I continue my onslaught sweeping her legs. She lands on her butt. I finish it with a knee to the face.

*BUZZ*

"I expected more out of you Schnee"

The bell rings dismissing class. Weiss hangs her head in disappointment. I feel guilty, like I kicked a puppy or something. I walk up to my team.

"Hey I know you are good but that was crazy. Schnee did not land a single hit. How did you pull that off" Kamui says stunned.

"I'll tell you and the rest of team RWBY at lunch.Let's go team!"

We walk to lunch and grab some food.

"Hey (y/n)"

"Yeah, Blossom."

"Umm team RWBY is over there."She points to the middle of the room.

"Thanks Blossom"Me and her have become best friends since the start of Beacon. It's relieving to have her around. She is very kind and shy, but her semblance packs a punch.