~1~

I'm just going to get right into it Cuz like who gives a crap on what I gotta say lol ...

Also ...
This book contains mature content like
Explicit scenes, and mature language. Other ships that are in the book are based on my opinion so if you don't like them.. sorry.
•🔞⚠❕⚣😲•

*beep beep beep* a familiar and annoying sound was heard from the night stand table... Jungkook let it ring, since the tiredness has basically paralyzed him to not leave him comfy bed.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "ughhh shut up! "
Jungkook threw his alarm clock on the floor
*BEEP BE-* jungkook sat up and grabbed his alarm clock about to put it back on the table till he saw the alarm clocks date and time.
He thought today was Saturday, his day off from work but today was Friday and he was late to work! "Shit! I'm so fucking fired."
He ran to the bathroom brushing his teeth while he took off his clothes to shower, the shower only lasting 5 minutes. Jungkook didn't bother to dry his hair he grabbed the first thing in his closet. He wore ripped black jeans a t- shirt under his gray hoodie and of course his Timberlands. With that he grabbed his keys, phone , and bookbag.
(Basically what he is wearing. don't mind that girl in the back lmao 😂 )

Jungkook was running to the bus stop he was just one block away and from where he was running towards it he could see the last person getting on

Jungkook was running to the bus stop he was just one block away and from where he was running towards it he could see the last person getting on."No wait stop don't go!"
But jungkook was 10 seconds away from it when the bus shut it's doors and drove away. "Fucking hell!" Jungkook sat down on the bench to catch his breath and pulled on his hair in frustration.

It took jungkook 40 minutes to get to work by running, he stood outside the door of his job trying to find a way to not get fired on his first week where it displayed the gas stations/ mini supermarket 's logo. Sehun's gas/supermarket.

Jungkook had his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath when he almost had a heart attack.
"Hey! Jungkook what do you think you're doing !"oh shit jungkook thought. He said he wasn't coming Friday."I-im very sorry sir the bus left and i-" "do you think this is acceptable that you can just decide whether or not you come work! Am I just a fool to you!" Jungkook stayed silent. "Listen kid I'm being way too nice to leave you off the hook if this happens once more I'll fire you!" "Thank you sir I promise it won't happen again." "Now go hurry up we will have costumers any minute" "Yes sir" "oh and I'm lowering your wage." "Wait- what! sir please I need the money I'm not even getting enough from my regular wage!" "These are the effects for every mistake you do. you must learn from your actions and if yelling isn't going to help I must show you a way to start doing things correctly. Now stop arguing with me and start stacking the drinks.!" Jungkook couldn't believe it he was only getting twenty dollars a month and now it's been cut to ten dollars ! He hasn't payed rent for a month now if he doesn't pay it by Sunday he will get evicted from his home. He didn't even try to argue with Mr. Oh they were probably like a few years apparent and it triggered jungkook that he acted like he was better than him, but all he could say to him is. "Yes sir."