~3~

Thanks Mercy_on_Benito & bloodelectric for the support ily bae's  😙 and thx if anyone else read and voted😊
Hope more people could read this but yaknow it takes time 😁 but I'll do my best to write lots and update on time..

°°°

  Taehyung was walking to the cafe to meet up with Jimin, since he's been busy most of the time but he likes to hang out with his bff Jimin when he's free. The cafe read mama's bakery his other friend SeokJin owned it, the  bakery was very successful, his bakery contained the most delicious baked goods and treats it was also a very popular place for couples.

Taehyung was going to meet with Jimin so he took advantage that he was going to the bakery to introduce Jimin to his other two friends Jin and Jinyoung.

Taehyung walked in and saw a black haired guy around his age wiping some tables with a cloth,  and immediately recognized him.

"Hey Jinyoung." Then boy stopped wiping the tables and looked over to where Taehyung was standing. "Taehyung!" They bro fisted eachother. Taehyung got along well with Jinyoung he didn't seem to have any problem with him, since he never got a bad impression when Jin introduced him to Tae.

"So what you doing here?" The older said leaning against the table. "I'm meeting a friend here and wanted you guys to meet him too." "Ooh is he cute?" Taehyung just rolled his eyes, "do you never get enough dick or what?" Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at Taehyung." Hey! You probably haven't even had dick before." ... Taehyung flushed slightly. "That's is not your concern" trying  change the subject quickly "Anyways where is Jin hyung?" Thier conversation was interrupted when the oldest amongst them came running out from the kitchen door, with a spoon in his hand , his apron all messy from the flour and bits of it stuck in his hair.

"I knew i heard you Tae." Jin wipped the sweat from his forehead and went to hug Tae. Taehyung groaned in annoyance because Jin had just gotten flour onto his new Gucci suit. Tae gripped out of the hug and dusted the flour off his suit. "Jin hyung this is a new suit!" Jin just rolled his eyes at Taehyung. "I'm sorry for being kind for hugging you, don't you know how many people would love to hug a beautiful man like me." Jin stood there with his hands on his hips and just walked into the kitchen, Taehyung just following after him.

Taehyung saw some newly baked mini coffe  cakes on the counter decorated with white frosting , he got one and popped it into his  mouth. It was so delicious he was going to grab another one when Jin slapped him hand away. "Hey those aren't for free idiot." Jin grabbed the tray away from Taehyung. "Fine I'll buy them from you." Rich bastard Jin thought. "Jinyoung! Jin screamed over from the kitchen and Jinyoung rushing into the kitchen."Yes Jin hyung."
(Is it confusing when I write Jinyoung and Jin hyung in the same situation because I don't want any confusion lol)

"Would you be a dear and pack the coffee cakes for Taehyung." "Oh ok." Jinyoung grabbed the mini coffee cakes he really wanted to try some before they got sold. Taehyung saw the look Jinyoung had while staring at the cakes. "I'll share some with you too Jinyoung." Jinyoung looked like a little kid when his ears perked up and smiled."thanks." Jin looked in amusement because the younger was always cold to others but he was always nice to them, hmm strange child. "OK that will be thirty  dollars." Jin smiled. "30 dollars! For mini cakes." "Whats the problem Tae You're rich it shouldn't be a problem." Jin smirked. Taehyung annoyed by the olders behavior. "I could care less how much I would have to pay its just that would be expensive to others if you tried to sell them." " nah I added seven dollars more for that cake you ate." Jin smiled because he knew the older didn't mind how expensive it was so he likes to put some "friend taxes" for Taehyung.