~6~

^my vision of Taehyung in this story 😏

👧✒🗑😣

°°°°

Taehyung was getting ready to meet with Jungkook, he wanted the kid to be intimidated by him, to show him how much "power" he has. He was going to make sure he was nice today but stern and as soon as Jungkook started working for him things will become different. Mybe for the better in Taehyung's case but not for Jungkook.

Taehyung wore a white silk blouse under a black button up jacket. He wore blue contact lenses making him look even more hotter. (No lie I spent a good hour trying to find this picture because I had it saved then I lost it and this was the ideal look)

 (No lie I spent a good hour trying to find this picture because I had it saved then I lost it and this was the ideal look)

He got to the café earlier than the original time they agreed too. To pass the time he ordered two mini vanilla starwberry cakes for him and Jungkook, he didn't want to seem too nice, but just for this time he assured himself.

Jinyoung was in the back cleaning and Jin hyung had gone out for groceries so better off for Taehyung that way they wouldn't be pestering around him during the time he was with Jungkook. Knowing they were older than him but could be so immature.

I've eaten these and they are 😍

He didn't know anything else about Jungkook besides his name and that he needed a job, so he especially didn't know how Jungkook would look like

Taehyung guessed that he was probably a teenage boy going through his wierd hormonal age.

He lifted his head to see a ravened haired boy around his age but probably younger  by a year walk into the place. He wore a tucked in white dress shirt with rolled up  sleves, he also had a belt that he wore over his only back jeans that wasn't ripped. ( he's not wearing the face mask)

Taehyung and Jungkook had made eye contact with eachother

Taehyung and Jungkook had made eye contact with eachother. Jungkook assuming That he was Taehyung he went over to him.
"Hello I'm Jeon jungkook."

Jungkook POV
I read the sign that said mama's bakery. Before leaving I made sure to dress the best I could. Something that wouldn't make me look like the 17 year old me. I needed to look professional if I wanted this job. Surely  this is the place jungkook sighed before entering . I walked in and looked around, to see a guy sitting at a table on his phone and pastries on the table. He had seem to feel me come in and meet my eyes. He looked so handsome and elegant and we'll really rich. I saw his watch and it was a Gucci watch! Yep that's him. I went over to present myself and try not to make a fool of myself.

Taehyung's POV
The raven boy got closer and I stood up and greeted him. He held his hand out for me to shake it. It was cute of him to do that, I went over to shake it and we sat down.

Author pov
" the mini small cakes are good here so I got us some." Taehyung gestured towards the appetizing dessert in front of him. "Thanks it looks good .. now I feel bad that you payed for it tho." "Oh no it's no problem take that as my welcoming treat. So Jungkook I would like to know more about you."

"Um there's not much to know but I'm  21 years old, my favorite color is red i like drawing, and I'm finishing college classes right now. I'm majoring in singing and dance.." Jungkook felt a little embarrassed. "That's nice so you like to sing?" "Yeah but I'm not that good at it so..." "it would be nice to hear you one day." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook,  and Jungkoom just smiled and looked down at his hands, he would fidget with his hands when he was nervous, and Taehyung seemed to see the nervousness in him. " Well as you may already know I own a fashion corporation which your friend Jimin also works at, I'm 22 years old, my favorite color is purple, I love shopping alot so when you drive me the majority of the time would be to the mall." Taehyung tried to joke around to lighten the mood, and when he saw Jungkook giggle at his joke, his insides started to feel wierd, the youngers cute bunny teeth showed when he smiled and his big eyes were sparkling. Taehyung felt himself stare too much so he looked away. What did I just feel right now Taehyung thought to himself, he never   blushed  for anyone, but Jungkook made him feel different, unacceptably different.
Taehyung had papers for Jungkook to fill out and he handed them to him. " this is just a working contract, that way you are understandable about the rules you must follow, and your information in case of emergency's." " Oh ok.. am I already hired?." "Yes and I would like for you to start working for me tomorrow, those papers include my schedule for this week so that way you already know where I have to be." Taehyung's expression got more serious now. "I will be very strict with you Jungkook timing is something you must accomplish when working with me I can not tolerate when you are late to work, so just keep that in mind, oh and anything I tell you to do you will obey my orders." Jungkook was surprised from the change in attitude from Taehyung, he was so sweet before now he seemed to have a colder and bitter look in his eyes. "Yes I understand." "Good I'm happy you are already catching up, oh and before I forget you will spend the majority of your time with me, you will not leave my side.. it's kind of like assistant. Not only will drive me but you will assistance me in the house. And trust me Jungkook you will be payed so don't worry." Jungkook was worried how Taehyung would be from now on with Jungkook, but he feels like they could probably develop a friendship, but Jungkook will soon be wrong about that.
"Mr. Kim and my pay when will I be getting it?." "By the end of next week."
Jungkook POV
Shit I need to pay my rent on Monday and I don't have enough what am I going to do, mybe I can ask Mr.kim for a lend.. but no then he will know that I'm broke and poor and he can't find out or else he will look down upon me just like everybody else did..

"OK thank you Mr.Kim I'll look forward  working with you." Jungkook looked down but Taehyung couldn't care less. They said Thier goodbyes and parted their own ways.
"I'll look forward to you Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled to himself while walking back.

°°°°

I'm so sorry it was short and rushed I was pretty busy with exams this week and studies I was only writing bits and pieces of the book slowly. I promise it will be better next time. 😣

I don't want to give up on this book and want to get this book successful later on and finish it because I have an idea for another book but I want to finish what I already started.. I'm like that Fite me.💋

Thanks for the reads and support 😊
Also I'm not sure how I'm doing with Taehyung being a mean character, I feel like I'm making him look too nice when he should be the opposite, we'll that's the plot😞 but I'll make sure to get some drama soon 😄

°°°°

^Me tho 😢 my friend is vegetarian so she always gives me her nuggets #friendshipgoals

~Kizukuri ❤🌟~