~9~

Falalalalalalalalaaa a little smth for y'all 😏

°°°°°

"Ahhhhh fuck right there." The young blonde's moans filled the empty house. Yoongi thrusted his big dick into Jimin making him scream when he kept hitting his prostate,

The younger was a moaning mess he was leaving scratch marks on the panting male, who just kept thrusting at an unstoppable pace.

"Ahhh ahhh I'm g-going to cum!"
Yoongi grunted alot with every time he
kept thrusting into the younger. "Me t-too ahhh fuck." His words came out shaky as he came into the boys abused hole. Jimin came onto the strangers hand since he was stroking it while he fucked him.

Both males were worn out and sweaty, from the rapid sex they just had. Yoongi had collapsed on the other unused side of the bed the boy was laying on.

They were both tired and satisfied with eachother, they just fell asleep on the cum stained sheets with thier naked bodies rapped in the white sheets of the bed.

~

"Damm it's pretty cold out tonight." The tall male breathed out a big smoke of the cold air. Hoeseok was also shivering and clinging onto his jacket. "Let's go inside Namjoon it's cold outside." The two went inside the small shop that seemed to be very popular.

All the tables were cleared and empty, there wasn't any costumers.

A boy was spotted cleaning one of the tables, he had headphones on so he probably didn't hear them come in at the time.

"Hello..." Namjoon and Hoeseok walked to the guy and tapped him on the shoulder receiving a startled look from him. He took out his headphones and face them.

"Oh hello I'm sorry I didn't hear you, could I help you with anything?." Hoeseok couldn't stop eyeing the male he is incredibly hot Hoeseok thought to himself.

Namjoon noticed and cleared his throat to get the younger from almost drooling over the bus boy. "Yes we just wanted to try some cakes if still have some."

"Hmm we don't have any on the display because we were about to close, but let me check if Jin hyung made any recently.

The boy went to the back of the store to go check, while the other two found a nice table to just sit down.

"The place seems pretty comfy and cute I like it." Namjoon took off his coat and hanged on the back of his chair showing of his broad chest.

"The store is not the only cute thing here too." Hoeseok then pointed towards the place were the boy had left off to.

"Eh he's okay I guess but I came here for the sweets hobi not to see some "cute boy " that works here, but you should totally get his number.

Just then the boy came back but this time with another guy behind him, he wore a messy apron and his hair was sort of messy.

Both stood at the table and Namjoon felt his checks heating up a little. He's so handsome, Namjoon was so shocked by the males beauty, then Hoeseok cleared his throat to stop Namjoon from drooling.

"Hi I'm the bakery and owner of this place could I help you two." Namjoon's heart was beating repeatedly he couldn't find the correct words to answer back and all that could come out was a. "Uh-"

Hoeseok decided to speak up for his hyung.
"Yeah we wanted to try some of your sweets here but there isn't any on the display."

"Well I have some fresh baked cherry cakes in the back but they're the last batch and i dont know if you like cherry." The tall male smiled warmly making Namjoon to almost pass out right there.