~4~

💜😽 (disclaimer all the fanarts that post correspond to its rightfully owner unless I say likewise)

°°°°

   Jimin was at his apartment watching some random  cooking show on Netflix called The Final Dish, were a bunch of great chefs from around the world come to compete blah balh for like who has the better dish i guess he was really bored. There was this really hot guy with amazing fashion taste that brought Jimin's attention and the only reason he watched the show was to see the sèxy Charles decorate a plate so elegantly.

"Dam I  could eat him and the food." Jimin thought and suddenly got hungry,  so he went to the kitchen cabinet to get some chips. While eating the chips he remembered the conversation he had with Taehyung yesterday. "Oh shit I need to tell Jungkook." Jimin has so many things on his mind he just let's them easily  slip off.

Jimin rang jungkook it rang three times and just when he was going to hang up but someone answered.

"Hello." A weak voice was heard from the other side. (Adele reference lol?) "Jungkook?" "Yeah I was taking a  nap before you came and interrupted my sleep. What is it Jimin?" "Well forget that nap and pay close attention I got some really good news for you kook." Jungkook sat up from his bed and went over to sit on his little beanbag in the his small comfortable corner.

"So I told you I was going to help you out some way with your work."Jimin was  "Yeah" Jungkook nodded not seeing were he could be going with this. " Jungkook question. Do you know how to drive?" "Uhh Yes  but I don't own a car so.." "Well that's all you need. To know how to drive because i got you a job with one of the richest guy in South Korea." Jimin was probably exaggerating ,jungkook thought.

"Explain Jimin." "I'm friends with the owner of Kim corps fashion enterprise he's also my boss but we're pretty close,  he needs someone  to drive him to places. I don't know Uchiha about the details but I told him about you looking for a job and he said he would like to set a meeting!"

Jungkook's whole expression changed. He could probably have a good opportunity in this job. Unlike his other two jobs that were crappy, the pay was awful and jungkook felt uncomfortable when a bunch of guys would hit on him at the club he worked at. "Jimin could you give me his number I want to know more details about the job." "Sure kook"
(Attachment sent)
"Thanks so much Jimin you're great man." Jimin was su hijo a great friend jungkook thought he's always been there for the younger and very supportive on his dream goal he was like that older brother Jungkook never had.(I know jungkook has a brother but for the sake of the story)

"No problem kooks I'm always here if you need anything."

The call ended

"OK now all I have to do is make a great first  impression on this guy." Jungkook said to himself already saving Taehyung's number on his phone.

°°°°

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll make it a double update! Thanks guys for reading my book. Ily
💜

^ Jimin is such a bias wrecker 😢❤

~Kizukuri ❤🌟~