~10~

🐢🎗👀 I tried to make some edits since I got no life and shipping taekook is my only purpose.

°°°°°
Tuesday morning

Jungkook had woken up early to get ready for Mr. Kim he had a normal day yesterday as his first day in the job. He drove Me. Kim to work in the morning took him to drive around in the car to a cafe, then back home it was a pretty easy job, Mr. Kim seemed nice when he was in a good mood but Jungkook has never seen his bad side and he doesn't plan on doing so.

Mr. Kim had told Jungkook they were going to do something fun together today. Jungkook had no clue but he was curious for what he has planned.

~
JK pov

Jungkook waited in the driveway till Mr. Kim would appear. He was scrolling through his feed on Twitter.
Then there was a familiar logo that was as someone's profile picture he clicked on it. "KIM model corp" "Mr.Kim's modeling corp account?" There was many photos of really hot men modeling, even kpop stars "wow he must be very famous" after scrolling through and looking at most of the pictures, one caught his eye.

Holy fuck jungkook thought

It was wierd but he felt his pants tighten and sweat forming on his forehead. Jungkook shook his head and cupped his face trying to cool down. Dam Mr.Kim is hot maybe those rumors of him being a ruthless man isn't true after all.

His thoughts were interupted when the car door was being opened and M.kim sat in the backseat.

"Good day Mr.Kim did you rest well?"
"Yes now drive, I'm already 5 minutes late."
"Yes sir."

The rest of the drive was silent Jungkook kept looking through the mirror sometimes, all he would see is Mr.Kim on his phone.

"So Mr.Kim um... Any plans for later on."

"I already gave you my schedule for the week you should have it memorized, and I'll let you know in advance if anything comes up."

"Ah ..ok " Jungkook just started silent he's probably not in the mood to talk today.

They reached their destination, jungkook pulled to a curb he was going to wait for Mr.Kim to leave but he didn't.

"Well are you going to park the car or what?""What do you mean aren't I supposed to just drop you off?" "No my secretary is out today and everyone else has their hands busy so I need you as the replacement."
"Oh-"

"and I'll pay you the hours but I expect a job well done, understood?"

"Yes sir." Taehyung fixed his tie gathered his Gucci breif case and stepped out and so did Jungkook.

They were inside and Jungkook couldn't help but be astonished with how beautiful and modern the building looked from the inside.

"Ok so here is your ID chip card it must be with you at all times for security reasons, and also this pager I got it done beforehand, you will be attentive whenever I call you.