When we arrived, my mouth swung open. There were so many reporters and photographers! Michelle laughed, opening her door and getting out. I followed, immediately swarmed by the paparazzi. I simply smiled and stayed close behind Michelle. We stopped to have our pictures taken when I felt someone tap my arm. I turned; there standing next to me was Alex Pettyfer! He had a wide grin on his face, holding out his arms.

"Long time no sees!" he shouted over the commotion. "How are you?"

He pulled me into a hug; even though I was in shock I remembered to go with it. I hugged him back.

"I'm great," I replied, when we pulled away.

"Let us get a shot of you two!" someone shouted at us.

Alex shrugged, put his arm around me and we posed. There was a bunch of camera flashes; hey I'm a natural! We moved along and finally got into the building. I looked around and laughed; I was enjoying the fact that I was standing with Alex Pettyfer. Wait...Is that? OMG! Nick Jonas! He turned, smiled, and came toward us.

"Jessica," he said, hugging me. "What's up?"

"The usual," I replied, trying to control my jitters. "You know."

"So, I'm having a party this weekend," he said. "Maybe you'll come? I promise it will only be me, Miley, Selena and Justin, and Alex here. I tried calling, but I kept getting your box."

"Oh," I said, keeping it cool. "My phone got disconnected for a while. But you can count on me, I'll be there."

"Great."

I looked around to find Michelle. She was already sitting amongst a group of people. Alex tugged on my arm. I followed him to a section where Nick had taken a seat. He motioned for me to pass him. I took the seat next to Nick. With Nick on my left and Alex on my right, I was all hyped up inside.

The movie was amazing, but I couldn't pay enough attention to know what was going on; I was too distracted to Nick and Alex next to. I'm a huge fan of them both. I met Michelle at the limo and we rode to where the party was to take place. When we got there, I was ushered away by Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. They pulled me all the way to the girl's bathroom.

"Where've you been?" they asked at the same time.

"We've been looking for you," Selena said alone. "Where'd you sit?"

"I...," I stuttered. "I bumped into Alex and Nick and ended up sitting with them."

"Oh," Miley said, smiling. "Well, in that case. I'm not gonna give you my speech then."

"Uh-huh," I said, not knowing wanting to know about it. "So how you have girl's been? I know I've been absent for a while."

"It's pretty much the same," replied Selena, shrugging. "Although I have been vacationing with Justin lately."

"And I've been busy with my new album," added Miley, smiling. "What about you? What have ya been up to?"

Eeek, what do I say? I don't keep track of what stars do. I don't watch cable TV and I'm very active; I don't stay in one place too long.

"Not much," I said finally. "Been taking it easy."

They both nodded. At that moment Michelle came into the restroom.

"Hey girls," she said, looking in the mirror. "You are enjoying yourself, Jess?"

She pronounced the name slowly, reminding me.

"Yep," I replied, nodding. "Girls, the party?"

"Right," they said together. We laughed and left the bathroom. We went and sat an empty table. Miley and Selena were both wearing dresses. Miley's was a blue, spaghetti-strapped, knee-length dress, and Selena's was a purple V-neck dress that came down just above her knees. I stared in awe; they looked awesome. Just as I turned my head, Justin Bieber was headed toward our table. Omigosh! Keep yourself calm, it's ok.