Chapter 2: [Y/N] Has Entered The Chat.

I zoom through my classes. Since it's the first day, it really is just a day full of introductions. Luciel is in all my classes. I'm not really sure if that's good or bad yet..

It's now lunch, so I get my lunch and sit by my favorite tree outside of the school. It's become a habit to sit here every day.

Suddenly, there he is. Peeking from behind the tree is Seven, with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey! I can't help but notice you sat by yourself here all last year. Are you planning on doing that this year too?" he said, poking fun at my introvertive personality.

"Well, I guess. There's no where else for me to sit.."

"With me!! Come meet my friends!" he says.

He's so childish. Is he always like this? Just at school maybe?

I can't think of a reason to refuse, so I decide to comply.

"Um..Sure. Why not?" I say.

We walk to the rooftop. There I see them, the most popular people at school.

Jumin Han: In his third year. Rich, his father own a huge company and someday, he will take it over. He is extremely attractive and gets along with all the ladies at school. He doesn't really seem to take any interest in any of them, though.

Zen/Ryu Hyun:In his third year. He goes by Zen. He is the leader of the Drama Club. Most people know him from his good looks, acting, and occasionally modeling.

Yoosung Kim:In his first year. the geeky type. Nobody really knows how he got into RFA Academy. Is obsessed with a game called, "LOLOL". Girls call him "Kawaii" and spoil him with candy and treats like a child.

Jaehee Kang: In her third year. She is a smart student. Her mother worked for Jumin's father, so she is training to work in business. She is also one of Zen's many, many fangirls.

V/ Kim Jihyun: He is actually kind of quiet. When he does talk, he is very friendly. He grew up in Jumin's neighborhood. He has a tight bond with Luciel, for some unknown reason.

And of course, 707/Luciel: Where do I start? He's charming, funny, and a class clown. Now that I think about it. I don't know very much about him.

"Hey guys! I brought someone!" Seven says to them, maybe a bit too loud..

"Who's that?" Jumin says.

I didn't expect any of them to know who I was anyway..

"It's [Y/N]! It's been a while." Zen winks as he says this. Typical. Though, I really don't know how he knows my name.

"Hi [Y/N]! I'm Yoosung Kim!"
Well, I know all of your names.

"Hello, I'm Jaehee kang. It's nice to meet you, [Y/N].

"It's nice to meet you too, Jaehee..All of you." I say, feeling more awkward every second.

"Hey, Hey! No need to be so formal! Let's eat lunch!" Seven says. The mood is instantly lightened.

The rest of the conversation carries on pleasantly, better than I had ever expected.

"So, [Y/N], do you play LOLOL?" Yoosung asks. I hear a collective sigh among the group.

"Well, actually, I do." I reply. "I only play from time to time, though."

"Do you like cats?" Jumin says. Seven also seems interested in the answer to this question.

"Of course I do! I have one of my own!" I say.

The conversation continues on like this.

"Should we let her in?" I hear Yoosung say.

"...I don't see why not." This is the first thing I've heard V say all lunch.

"Great! Here, let me see your phone.." Seven says. I hand him my phone.

"Just gotta...do this..and.. almost ...done!"

He hands me back my phone.

"We have a chatroom we all talk in. I coded it myself! Feel free to jump in and chat with us anytime, but keep the chatroom a secret, okay?" he says.

"O-okay. Thanks."

Wow, I'm stuttering. Why am I stuttering. I feel all bubly inside. I can't quite put my finger on it..

We all part ways to go to our classes. I finish up classes and head home.

As soon as I get home, I decide to log into chat.

[Y/N] has entered the chatroom.

Seven: Hey! It's [Y/N]! Glad you could log on!

Yoosung: Hi, [Y/N]!

[Y/N]: Hey, guys!

I feel all sorts of butterflies as I message in the chat. And it's all thanks to Seven. I've never had this feeling before. I'm not sure what it is..

________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Chapter 2! I did it! Clap for me!

I SAID CLAP FOR ME!

I hope someone reads this.

probably not, though.

See you in chapter 3!

~Lex has left the chat.