Chapter 3: Mysterious Messages

It's been a week since they added me to the chat. I've never felt better. I feel as if I'm walking on air. Everyday, I eat lunch with them. Jumin, Jaehee, V, Yoosung, Zen...

Seven..Luciel...God 707...Defender of Justice...

Today, I began my day like usual, logging into the chat.

[Y/N] has entered the chat.

Seven: Hey!!!

Yoosung: [Y/N]! Hi!!

Jumin: Hello, [Y/N].

Jaehee: Good morning, everyone.

[Y/N]: Hi every body!

Suddenly, I got a message. That's strange..I don't have any friends besides these guys..

Unknown has entered the chat.

Unknown: Greetings.

[Y/N]: Who is this?

Unknown: You'll find out soon enough.

Unknown has left the chat.

Wow...That was strange..I should message Seven..This could be a joke but better safe than sorry.. I quickly screenshot the messages. The chat disappears. I'm glad I took the screenshot when I did.

[Y/N]: Hey, Seven?

Seven: What's up?

[Y/N]: I just received mysterious messages..

Seven: From who?

[Y/N]: I'm not sure...The user was "Unknown".

Seven: thats crepey.

Seven: I mean creepy.

Seven: Not like the pastry..

[Y/N]: I have a screenshot..

Seven: send it plz...Nobody should have access..It's got a password..

[Y/N]: That's weird..the screenshot is gone..

Seven: What did they say?

[Y/N]: They said that I would find out who they were soon..

Seven: ...I got to go..

[Y/N]: Seven..wait..

He doesn't message me back. I hope it wasn't because of the mysterious messages.. I have a bad feeling.

I head to school. At the school gates is Seven, Yoosung, Jumin, and a girl I don't recognize.

"Hey guys!" I say.

They all wave.

The girl is wearing a BTS hoodie over her school uniform. Her stockings are covered in the faces of the K-Pop members. Judging by the back of her hoodie, her favorite must be Jimin.

"This is my sister, Ella. Sadly, my father is forcing me to have her around with me because she lacks friends," Jumin says.

"Uh-uh! You BEGGED me to come with you, DUMMY!" Ella replies, her face red filled with shock and disgust.

"I'll let you believe that.." Jumin says.

Ella is very short compared to the rest of the people in the group her long, brown hair is put into pigtails with green and black ribbons keeping them up. It's strange I have never noticed such a bubbly and loud girl in the school.

Seven chuckles. Jaehee and Zen walk into the school gates together, talking about Broadway.

"I'm going to be on Broadway, someday. Just you wait," Zen says, determined.

We all laugh. Zen doesn't seem to amused.

In my first class, Seven slides me a note. Wow..Wow..wow...Do I open it? God, I hate being like this. I feel all girly and meltly on the inside..

I open it. I see Seven glance at me, smiling. His smile puts the sunflowers to shame.

It reads: lololol i bet you smiled so wide when u saw this...aww..

...

...

...?

Wow...I don't even know how to respond. Why did he write it like he was texting? Ahhh....

He chuckles. The whole class and the teacher are silently staring at him.

"What's so funny...?" the teacher asks.

He smiles wide.

"I thought of something funny." he says.

How..Why..

...

That mother fucker.

...

Yeah..I feel all melty.. This isn't good..Seven..Why are you like this?

It's...great..

..

I hope it stays this way forever.

If only I had known...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Is anyone reading this?

...

Bye!

~lex has left the chat.

________________________________________________________________________________