Chapter 19: Don't Move, Just Stare

Y/N POV
I'm back in my room. I'm kinda dazed...Did he just kiss my hand?
I can't focus on that right now...
We made a plan.
It's kind of all luck but, I believe it'll work.
It's our only hope.
Once I snap back into reality, I realize someone is in front of the door.
They knock twice and softly say, " I'm coming in~."
I sit down on the edge of my bed and pause. It's a woman, with long, blonde hair. Rika..?
"(Y/N), is it? Glad we could finally meet properly!" She smiles as she talks.
"Who..who are you?" I ask, a little dazed.
"I'm your savior and you are my disciple," she replies, still eerily smiling.
"What's...your name?"
"My..my name? I suppose. It's Marie. But don't call me that around the other disciples. I don't want to lose my authority, you see," she replies.
I know she's lying, but why does she not want to tell me her name? I guess the other members haven't seen her yet. She's supposed to be dead.
"Would you join me for tea, (Y/N)?" she asks, the smile and color returning to her face.
"Um, sure," I reply. Maybe I can get some info out of her.
"I'll bring you something nice to wear to it! It'll be fun~" she replies, her eyes twinkling.
She leaves the room with a smile on her face.
What am I getting myself into..? Having tea with the devil?
I can't help but to wonder what she was like before. Yoosung would bring her up from time to time. The way he described her made it sound like she was a good person, volunteering at shelters and helping people on need. To think she has her own cult as a junior in high school...
As soon as I snap back into reality again, I hear a knock.
It's Ray.
"Hey, (Y/N), would you like to visit your friends? I know you haven't seen them since being moved here," he says through the door.
"Oh, um, yes! May I?" I reply. I feel a little shitty since it sounds like I'm cheery and stuff.
He opens the door and reaches his hand out.
"Shall we?"
I grab his hand. He plants a small kiss on it.
I feel...bad. That's where Seven kissed my hand. I want to pull away, but I need to check on everyone and hopefully have some time to at least vaguely tell them the plan.
We walk, first stopping in Jumin's and Zen's room.
He opens the door.
I watch as Zen and Jumin both defensively stand up.
"(Y/N)!" They say in unison.
"Hey, guys.." I reply, noticing their bruises.
Ray stands at the door as I scramble in.
They look visibly tired.
"I hope father is feeding Elizabeth..." Jumin sighs.
"Is that what you care about? Your furba-ah- acho!" Zen says as he sneezes.
"Of course not. I was trying to lighten the mood," he replies.
I smile. I'm glad they are okay. Mostly.
"Have you guys...seen the garden yet?"
I say. Time to set this up.
"Garden? (Y/N)-" Zen starts but Jumin interrupts him.
"We have not. We'd love to see it sometime," Jumin says, giving me a glance. I'm glad he caught on so quickly.
"Oh! We should all go!" Ray responds from the doorway, making his way in.
"Sounds wonderful," Jumin says.
"(Y/N), shall we visit your other friends to tell them the plans?" Ray says as he grabs my hand.
"Alright. Jumin, Zen, I'll see you tommorow at noon. I have tea with the savior in the morning," I say. They both seem a little shocked but I think they understand what's going on.
I visit Jaehee, then Yoosung. Each greeted me with a bear hug and I quickly explained my plans to go to the garden. They both caught on quickly.
Hang in there, guys.
Hang in there, Seven.
We're busting out of here. And we're leaving with a bang.
______________________________________
its been too long since ive updated so sorry
next update prolly wont take as long as this one
Here's my plan:
After this book, make alternate books in the high school au for the different routes. You will have to read them in a certain order (starting with this one!) To get the full story. (Like 4th wall breaking and shiz)
Also I got another 707 fanfic outside from this au called "Erased" which is basically an au where seven wishes the rfa was never created during his route and it comes true.
So check that out if u wanna
All my hs au books with have reader with she/her pronouns
Erased has they/them
And eventually their will be a he/him fanfic!
Hope you enjoy my content <3