Chapter 17- Garden of Mint Eye

707 POV
I wearily opened my eyes.
I'm still in this cell.
"Morning," I hear a voice say.
A sharp pain goes through my head.
I look at him. Saeran.
"I'm taking (Y/N) to the garden! Oh, isn't that exciting~?," he says, completely changing his stance. Almost like a little click transformed him into another personality.
"It seems you have nothing to say, so I'll be on my merry way-"
"Don't hurt her, Saeran."
"Hmm. It seems you don't understand. I'm just gonna turn her against you. No matter how I have to, that is," he replied.
He sliently walked away with a grin on his face.
(Y/N), Please be careful...
(Y/N) POV
Ray and I walked to the garden. He firmly grasped my hand. He was so close to me, I could feel his breath against my neck. It made me shiver.
"We're here, Miss!" He said enthusiastically.
The garden was huge. It had so many types of flowers. The amount of care put into planting these was unbelievable.
"It's..nice," I said, still shocked.
"Of course! I take care of it!"
He held my hold as we walked. He was all smiles. Then, we stopped in front of a bush of roses.
"Do you like them, (Y/N)?"
I just nodded.
"Here..!" he said as a he picked a blue rose drom the garden.
"Um..thank you, Ray," I said.
"Anything for our guests! Actually, I'd like to move all of you to proper bedrooms," he explained.
"Jumin and Zen in one, Yoosung in one, and you and Jaehee can each have a room!" He said happily.
"Oh.." was all I could muster.
"Both Jumin and Zen can have their own room, as soon as they...comply." He said eerily.
I just nodded.
We walked around as he described each flower type. I had to admit, it was very interesting.
Every once in a while Ray's eyes would flicker from a yellow-orange back to green.
It seemed so odd.
I stopped taking glances at him as he took me out of the garden.
"All of the members have been taken to their rooms. Don't worry, from what I know only one of them refused to comply," he said.
. . .
"In the room. Now," he ordered.
His expression changed.
I quickly shuffled in.
I first located all of the cameras and found the one blindspot.
Conveniently, it was by a vent.
I'll have to go see Seven. Tonight.
_____________________________________
ahh this chapter is so short ;-; i just really wanted to make it long and I became really discouraged. I'm gonna try to make the next one's longer! I'm sorry ;-;
Till next time-
~Lex has left the chat.