Before you read :3

Oof, another story starting with a before you read chapter. It's getting old, huh? Maybe I should spice it up a little. Just maybe?

Anyway, it's me again

Anyway, it's me again. Enyo. Back with another fanfiction. But no BTS this time. Nope, it's Stray Kids their turn now, starting off with my bias Hyunjin. I mean, I wanted to do a Stray Kids fanfiction for quite some time now.

I love Stray Kids ♥

Thank you so much for opening this book. I hope you'll like it. I'm not one to beg for votes but it would really motivate me and give me confidence :)

Please keep in mind that English is a foreign language for me. I'm pretty good at it but it's not perfect. If you find any mistakes, feel free to point them out since it would really help me. Please bare with me ^^.

I also want you to keep in mind that this is a work of fiction. Places and persons might differ from how they really are and I don't want to offend/insult anyone with that.

The story however, does belong to me.

The main character is a girl with troubles from her past. She will  overreact to certain things because these troubles lay a little too deep to shrug off within a few days. I wanted to do it realistic so yeah.

That's all, I hope you have a good time reading this story, enjoy!

Enyo

♥♥