X. don't be found

Undisclosed Contact: T6's Lil' Bear

🐻: D:

🌙: While this creeps me out on every level possible, I will assume this is a mistype, screenshot, and set your contact pic as your new emoji. I appreciate the sudden variety, Pooh.

🐻: (D:

🌙: A-An under-chin..? Are you okay? Did some kid bully you in school today? Want me to fly over? I have nothing scheduled for Saturday.

🐻: (D:)

🌙: THEY PUT YOUR HEAD IN A BALL AND THREW YOU ACROSS THE SPORTS FIELD?

🐻: (D:)^

🌙: This is frustrating. I feel like a normal civilian. I can't tell what you're saying, Pooh.

🐻: (D:)^2

🌙: Exponents? Don't, don't bring math into this. We've been through this. You know it. I know it. I had a side-affair with science. Stop bringing my ex back.

🌙: Maybe I... should call the team for help... they might get what you're trying to say.

🐻: Venus, wait! Don't contact them.

🌙: Did you just... just... haha, nah. What the fuck did you just type...

🐻: Listen, don't freak out.

🌙: Hold the fuck up, hold up. Hoooold up. Who are YOU to tell me not to freak out—

🌙: Screw that did you just type— YOU'RE TYPING? Are you actually—

🌙: Alright which one are you— Arsomis? L01? Beta? Then again Beta's an emotionless prick, and M&M's occupied with whining about the downgrade of her life every chance she gets.

🌙: I'm betting the first two. Either one, y'all are so dead for using Pooh's number.

🐻: Venus.

🌙: Holy..

🐻: Venus...?

🌙: Shit he said it again.

🐻: Earth to.. now I know why Arsomis thought it was a good joke lmfao.

🌙: Mother of Christ he jumped two different levels of slang for laughing and went straight for 'lmfao' I— ... is this Pooh? Like, Pooh-Pooh? Am I talking to one of your computers...?

🐻: It's me, V.

🌙: Pooh...

🐻: Boo.

🌙: Cut it out! I'm really spooked. Are you seriously talking? This isn't some joke?

🐻: Not a joke. Will you hear me out?

🌙: Hear you out? Just what is going on with you today? I'm not saying it's a negative thing, but I'm confused and worried. I always thought it was your internet persona to remain silent. It keeps us extra safe when our teammate talks only in ':D' language. Yet, nothing strange's going on today. And you sought me out privately, going as far as not wanting our team to know. Are you alright?