a/n

It's so hard to finish a book. Really. It's my second time doing it and I still feel so lost. This is really it, like— I'm never going back to write this story again. No more weekly updates from here. I won't be stepping into Risa's shoes anymore to narrate her story.

Now for my honest thoughts on this story: I had so much fun writing this. It made me sad, happy, and angry just like some of you felt. It was a really nice journey to create that was completely different from Agent W.

I do have some questions for you guys and please feel free to ask me anything too. I know there are some things that I wasn't able to wrap up.

What was your favorite part of this story? •

Mine was probably the chapter where they moved into the penthouse. It was the first we really saw of the team interacting comfortably and I enjoyed writing it!

Did you have a favorite character? •

As the author I love all of them. They all had their amazing moments. I would have to pick Risa though, because I literally became her each week to tell her story.

What are our predictions for Yuliya when she grows up? •

So there's hints that Risa and Pierce have a house near a beach. And what I'm saying right now is also me guessing because obviously the story is done, but I see her possibly liking to swim? She'd probably grow up loving the sea and become a surfer. But what do you think?

• Just a curious question: If I were to play around and design some merchandise for any of my stories (even future ones), would you guys like to see it? Even if it's not really going to be sold because idk how all that fancy stuff works haha..

Honestly you're better off just making bookmarks. I'll just go do that.

Is there something that you want to see me write about for my future works?

Genre, something in the real world, a character, a different culture, plots, etc.

Really excited for you to meet our next female badass lead!

- MINNA