V

My eyes soon opened. As they did, it took me a milisecond to realize where I was and for the entirety yesterday to replay in my head and how I got here. 

 I heard the birds chirping outside the two medium-sized windows on either side of the bed. I could somehow tell I woke up really early. I turned to my side and reached over for my glasses and put them on. Then I snatched my phone. When I had it, I immediately called my sister. I wasted no time. Nalia ghosting me was probably the worst thing to happen.

 Fear panged in my chest when her phone went straight to voicemail. Oh please please please not today.

 I called her again. Straight to voicemail.

 At this point I was literally done with her. Never again am I going with her terrible plans with too many backfires. She literally used me for her own benefit. You know what, if she gets in trouble by mom, fine. I won't stand up for her. She's on her own from now on.

 I snarled and rolled my eyes, still mumbling words about her.

 Really, I wanted to stay in this room. I didn't want to go out because I wasn't sure of what i'd be met with. Though I wondered if Dallas was awake. But my main goal here was to make sure my sister would answer her phone. I had hope that maybe if I called enough, she'd answer. But with every voicemail I was getting frustrated.

 Soon I started getting hungry. Even though I was on a tightrope at the moment, maybe food'll calm me down. But going in someone's kitchen and grabbing food isn't really cool like that, so I thought i'd ask Dallas, if he's awake.

 I got out of bed, swinging the covers off of my body. My feet hung from the bed at first but then they hugged the floor once I stood up. Taking my phone with me, I walked to the room door. 

 It was bright in the room. I hadn't realized that there were no curtains inside until now. The sun shined brightly through. It was pretty, but it kind of hurt my half-asleep eyes. 

 Soon I had opened the room door and was met with the sort-of familiar hallway. It was bright, just like the room. My moves were slowed. I wanted to be quiet, cause I didn't know if anyone else were awake. As far as my knowledge goes, i'm not even supposed to be here.
I looked left and right first before stepping out fully. I tried to remember which hallway led to Dallas's room. But soon my brain recognized the door to the left.

 I walked down the hallway slowly and crept up to his room. When I approached, I wrapped my hand around the knob slowly, my intention was for the door not to creak so much, I turned it without causing the clicking sound and pushed it open. 

 More and more of his room came into view. He still had his mess everywhere, I had saw. 

 But soon I saw him. Knocked out in his bed. His covers only went up to his chest so I could see his sleeping face from afar. His mouth was slightly open and his face was at rest. 

 I stared for a moment, contemplating what I should do next. But then I thought, you know what, let him sleep. He went through alot for me last night. If it wasn't for me he'd probably be asleep sooner. 

So I closed the door, turning the knob before it shut so it wouldn't make any noise.

 When I finished, I backed away slowly. Taking a breath, I thought.

 Should I just go grab a snack in the kitchen? Would that be too much? What if I cooked breakfast for him? Breakfast in his own home? Sounds ridiculous. Especially for a guest. He had asked me if I wanted a snack last night so i'm guessing they have some.