XXVI

·°--------------------  Recap  --------------------°·

  · Pep Assembly week begins

·  Porsha asked Dallas to Homecoming

 · Ally and Lorent are separated

 · Lorent also confesses feelings for Jasmine

 · Avery is upset at Jasmine for the carnival incident

· Dallas has been busy with football practice

_

The next day, I'd gotten to school in my green outfit.

It was simply a pale green turtleneck, tucked into a green denim skirt. My hair was tied up into a curly bun and I wore sparkling earrings. Not the ones Dallas bought me - I saved those for a more special occasion.

My earrings glistened with the sunlight outside and even in the dimmed conditioned lights inside the school building. They sparkled and shined, almost like the shimmering lip gloss that covered my lips perfectly. Over my shoulder was a purse strap that added to my outfit.

The curls in my bun bounced and twirled when I walked.

Passing through the mid-busy halls, I got to witness all the different arrays of costumes that fellow Auburndale Highschool juniors conjured up.

Some overdid it, some actually looked nice, some didn't do it at all.

But one thing I did notice very clearly, was that there were dozens of Cinderella's walking around. Either they all planned this, or someone didn't get the memo.

I approached my locker and twisted in the code. Once it opened, I took out a few things i'd probably need for today. I unfortunately had a Spanish quiz that I didn't study for. Well, to say that I didn't study was a bit of a reach. I mean, I did listen to a lot of Spanish music last week. That's something.

Once I peeked my eyes over towards the right, I spotted Ally down the hall.

She obviously didn't dress up; trudging forward in her dirty converses and her thin overused jacket with the hood pulled over her head. Her blonde hair swayed from left to right as she walked. She kept her head down.

I wanted to approach her, to talk. But at that moment it just didn't seem like my place.

For a second I could've sworn her blue eyes hit me for a split of a moment. But I had looked away, and reached into the deep of my locker for my earphones that I forgot yesterday.

"Hey Jasmine..!" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked to my left to see Yuri and Elisha both approach me with their costumes.
Yuri wore a red dress. It looked like it was of traditional Chinese heritage. Yuri's hair was tied into a low bun with a really pretty barrette tucked into it's middle. The dress wasn't too much, it was like a sundress. Though, it stuck to her body a bit and exposed her form. She wore regular shoes with the look. The red bookbag on her back almost seemed to add to the whole thing.