*1 The New Kid in Town*

this is not my first fan-fiction but I have not yet written one with this anime and this type of reader, I myself am Transgender male and there are not that many good books about Transgender people so I decided to start some, also in this book, I'm planning on having a mute reader as well but I have faith in this book don't worry, you most likely won't stay mute throughout the whole book but we'll see as the time comes.

I have no particular plan but either way, I'm excited so let's get this started! also if this is your first time reading a fan-fiction of mine but most of my notes like these are in the end except for this first one because this is kind of like a disclaimer.

also be where I swear a lot and I might do that in this a lot as well, Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-Nan fan fiction shall now start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

slanted is writing

underlined is you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| (Y/N) P.O.V |

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock 'god damn why is that so loud' Immediately when I woke up I started to hear the thoughts of others started seeping through my head.

"wakey wake, rise and shine sleepy head!!" I heard from the edge of my bed, I grabbed my notebook and started writing and quickly showed the figure

"WTF, where you watching me sleep, Virgil? what the heck!" and he started to laugh a bit before nodding and responded "of course, you forget that I can't sleep and tonight I had nothing better to do, as a ghost its kind of boring" 

yup you heard that right, Virgil is a ghost and yes I can see him. not only can I see ghosts but I can talk to them and I also have psychic abilities! how fun! note the obvious sarcasm.

"you have school by the way I hope you didn't forget," Virgil said teasingly and I groaned in my head and quickly got dressed and put in contacts so I didn't have to put on my glasses today.

I made my way to school ignoring all the ghost around me on the way there, thankfully before I entered the school Virgil convinced them to go away and leave me alone, I entered the office and got all the papers I needed and talked to my homeroom teacher and she explained where I was to sit in the classroom.

I found my class easily listing to Virgil ramble on about politics to stereotypes, I gave a soft nod here and there to show I was still listening and that I agree. I made it to my classroom and I noticed that I was the first one here, I sat in a seat right next to a window, sadly I wasn't in the back but I wasn't in the front either.

I grabbed a pencil I always kept in my pocket and started to draw small doodles in the back of my 'mute book' as Virgil calls it, Virgil didn't  want to sit on some kids seat because he doesn't like the idea of someone randomly sitting on him so he leaned on the window just kind of looking out at all the students and peaking back at me to make sure I was safe, this man his kind of become my parent always taking care of me and making sure I was taking care of myself and of course if someone was being mean or bullying me he made sure I got some sort of revenge. He might not show it but he really does love us for who we are.

more and more people started filling in and I could tell that Virgil didn't like any of them, at one point 3 people came in at once, but the thing that made me not like them is there were two people in there that I couldn't read the mind of, one of them the taller one I could tell was just stupid but the other one was smart and I could tell that but the fact that I can't read his mind meant a few things, one is that he's a physic, two this is going to become a nuisance to me and three, he could probably sense the same thing in me...