*2 one more troublesome human*

Previously:

"welcome back Pinky, where did you go?" once he heard that, he quickly turned around and faced his newly meet rival, or will he become a friend of sorts?

Now:

|(Y/N) P.0.V|

Saiki looked at me and I felt he was giving off emotions of slight anger, confusion, surprise, and mainly worry. 'Damn empathy powers now's not the time' now that I know how he feels I can get a good grasp of his situation.

Saiki's probably an underground kind of physic trying to hide his powers and camouflage himself in the crowd, now that he's been found out he worried that things may get out of hand and he might get sold out. Siaki is worried for no reason though because I honestly feel for him 'not the time for puns' and I can relate, I don't want to stand out but it's hard nowadays since humans are cruel and no longer forgiving for small things.

Damn empathy, now's not the time for monologuing!

"what are you doing here?" askes the pink haired physic.

"Nothing this is my school," I state bluntly in his mind again but this answer didn't seem to please him but make him a bit more annoyed.

"I mean, why are you in this school? You must be here for some reason, there are very few physics and 3 of them are already at this school and now there are 4 now that's no coincidence," he said again in my mind.

"why don't you talk, throughout the whole school day you haven't said a real word, what's up with that?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

Saiki soon got a small tick mark, "stop avoiding the question, I'll answer after you plus, your the one to talk no pun intended."

"Hm, well it is pure coincidence, now answer me now!" Saiki fell over, I spoke to enthusiastically that it seemed almost scripted (A/N Well it kind of is LOL). once he stood up he dusted himself off and straightened up.

"I just don't see the need to, that's all. now my turn, why are you in the male uniform when your a female?" he said, this caught me off guard and made me a bit mad, I replied quickly and harshly.

"I am a Male." after I said that I teleported with no warning, after doing so I immediately started to feel guilty. Virgil soon joined me slowly talking his time walking back since he can't teleport (A/N poor dude, don't worry if anything he was worried if your feelings were hurt or if you got back safely due to your powers being stronger corresponding to your emotions).

you made a small dinner and just lay down on your bed with your computer switching between the two every once and a while (A/N Me right now lol) you finally fell asleep at around 12:30 damn insomnia, and how can people think so loudly in the middle of the night!

~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really do cliffhangers so here you go, I just got my computer back so I hope I can update my other books as well. I don't really have an idea of what to talk about right now so yeah... I'm in my awkward mood and I can't stop twitching and I also keep on shivering... someone save me.

as normal, Unedited

words: ___

anyway, Love Ya! ALFIE OUT!!!

-Alfie