*4 w h a t *

Previously-

 I placed the small male (still wrapped in my blanket) onto his own bed and got out a paper and pencil and wrote him a note, I folded it up and left it on his desk. I walked over to (Y/N) to see him hugging the blanket for his life, I smiled and just teleported back to my own room. what a strange day.

Now(back in your POV)-

 I rolled over reaching for my alarm but ended up failing and fell off my bed.

"OWIE!! ugghhh" I not so silently complained, a few minutes later I hear the annoying ghost near my door.

 "Oh look, you're up. finally, your alarm clock did its job and woke you up by your self. Good job, maybe I should have you sleep with Saiki more often" spoke Virgil, I tried to get up but realized I was stuck, the only way I could move was like an inchworm. I turned my body around and used the upper half of my body to look around at my surroundings.

"what  do you mean...?" I asked still trying to wake up mentally.

"Oh, just the fact that you completely cuddled up next to Saiki and he allowed it, or maybe its because he kindly gave you his blanket and took you home. or possibly that he left a romantic note for you on your desk." Virgil said smirking suspiciously.

"romantic note...?" I said slowly waking up more and more.

"well I don't know if It's romantic or not, I didn't want to snoop but I think so because after that he looked like he wanted to give you a 'good-bye' kiss," said Virgil puckering his lips.

"maybe its a confession. ooh did you make a secret admirer, OohH your second day too wow, without even being conscious!" said the dumb purple replying to himself. I sighed.

"well before I can read any note I need to be able to get up and out of this thing," I said. I used telekinesis and grabbed my large round glasses and somehow got my old contacts out.

"ugh, I hate using these glasses, I look like a nerd," I say scrunching up my nose and Virgil laughed

" you look like and are a nerd with or without those,"  said Virgil mocking me and I just replied with a small 'whatever' using my inchworm skills to sit up.

I used clairvoyance to look form house to house trying to find Saikis's house and/or room, eventually, I found it and he was looking like he just woke up, he was still on his bed just now sitting up, sligh bed head, I teleported to his room and landed onto his bed, on the part behind him. he looked behind himself looking like he was done with life but honestly that's always what he looks like, resting-bitch-face, that makes me think, will he ever show me his true emotions.

"what are you doing here?" he asked purely to understand what's happing.

"well, I heard about what you did so I was going to thank you but I realized... I am completely immobilized.... help." I say the last part in a flat voice wanting to get my day started soon since well, schools gonna be starting any moment now.