*5 meeting his parents*

previously on Saiki K:

I made it on time to class and sat in my seat, Saiki watching me get to my seat, 'I didn't mean to call him cute, it just kind of slipped through while I wasn't focusing' I rested my arm on my desk and used my arm to hold up my head. that was so uncalled for....

Now:

The bell rang and I jumped from a small sleep, why do I keep on falling asleep recently and I'm still tired! I think people call it depression at this point, I don't know anymore. I was walking on my way out of class and then Nendo, Kaido, and Aren stopped me.

"HEY~, (Y/N)~! it ain't raining today or yesterday so I don't know why you would call a rain check but do you want to come with us to get some ramen!"

 and Kaido started scolding him, "that's now what he meant by rain check! did you skip sixth grade!"

 They all started to argue and bicker, I pulled out my mute book and found the page that said the plain word "sure" on it. None of them seem to notice you holding up your book, the only person who noticed it was Saiki but he was just kind of monologuing in his head in the back again I think. I started to get annoyed with the loud arguing and the fact we are still in the hallway, getting stares from passerbyers, and me being ignored.

 I snapped my fingers in front of all of their faces trying to get their attention, luckily Aren saw and gave me a thumbs up and uses his pencil and writes a small ":)" and got the others to start walking to the shop Kaido and Nendo still arguing while walking with Aren butting in here and there to make a few small remarks.  Saiki and I were just quietly listing, not really caring what was happening just as long as their not too loud, and gather attention from strangers we'll be good.

.

once we finished our food, we stood up and started walking getting ready to split ways, everyone was just talking about something random, it started with rain checks to grades, and then somehow got to our dreams and nightmares. we made it to the crossroads, where we all spit ways, Kaido was walking with Nendo Aren was going a different route and Saiki and I were also walking together seeing that we live near each other.

we were walking and Saiki's house came first before mine, my hose was a few houses down. he opened the door and I watched saying bye but instead of just walking in like he was going to his mom opened the door and greeted him with a hug, as she backed away she saw me with the same uniform as him and her face immediately lit up even more then it was earlier.

 "Kuu! is that your friend, you should invite him in!! it going to getting a bit late!!" she said excitedly and for some reason, once she said 'friend' a guy with light brown hair came around the corner, I assume this to be his dad.

"DID I HEAR THAT KUSUO HAS A FRIEND?!?!" he said and when he saw me, he ran up to me grabbing my shoulders making me stiffen in surprise.

"WAS MY WIFE RIGHT! ARE YOU, LITTLE KUUS FRIEND!!!!!" he said excitedly, I put my hands up as a defense and Saiki's fathers' hands released me. it looked like it was against his will due to his slight disappointed face. because I was free I grabbed my bag and reached for my mute book and started writing as neat as possible while writing fast.

"I wouldn't consider us friends yet, I'm a new student in his school and we just happen to sit next to each other and live next to you"  I wrote and held it up to my chest when they looked like they finished reading I changed to my premade introduction page and they nodded in understanding. Virgil was leaning against the gate jus watching quietly.